The Curl

A/N I might start writing little things that are short but idk, yeah I'm gonna do that after this Chapter~So you and Romano kissed (or it seemed like you did) because of that guy Arthur (thx dude)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I've never been so happy in my life cx I really want to kill England but 'm also glad he did that. And like, omg, me and Romano sat on the couch cuddling all day until Feli came home. He kept freaking shipping and stuff. The next day me and Lovi went on a date to the movies to watch (Enter Random Movie) And then he fucking fell asleep -.- I looked at him, he looks so cute when he's asleep. Would be ashame if I were to pull his curl. To be honest I don't know what the big deal is about the curl. They say don't ever pull it but I don't see why theres a reason not to. It's just so tempting to just touch and feel. Damn I'm starting to sound like that French Frie. I reached out to the curl to touched it making Lovi squirm and whimper. OwO Bruh. That was adorable as fuck. I touched it again and he nearly slapped me. 

"What the fuck......" his voice was groggy. He stretched and looked over at me.

Romano's POV

Why is she looking at me like that."Stop grinning, you're scaring me." 

"Lovi :3 :3"

"What?"

Your POV

"You're curl...tell me about it" Looking at Lovi's face it seemed that all the life just flowed out of him.

"You fucking didnt!" he yelled, making everyone around us shush him. "Oi, yall shut the fuck up!" I couldnt help but laugh at him. But then the movie guy came and told us to leave. We didnt talk much on the ride home, because Lovi was mad. But I was trying to hold back some giggles. Until I just let go. He stopped the car and looked at me."You think this is funny?" Right then and there I stopped. "No, I was just laughing at how you reacted to me touching your curl." he twitched,"It was adorabl-"

Lovi kissed me then looked into my eyes. "Don't touch my curl again"

"Was that supposed to be some kind of threat?"

"N-No I just...Can't I kiss my girlfriend withou--" I pulled his curl again. And he made the cutest sound. Omfg. His faced turned red. "Omg AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Did you like just moan?"

"S-Shut the fuck up"

"Wait does that mean that your curl is like some kind of crazy e-zone :O"

"Idiota..."

"OMG AWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

"Will you please shut up.....Don't tell anyone!"

"Ok I won't--Or will I?"

"I fucking hate you -.-"

To be Continued...

A/N I know this was short and I'm going to be making other chapters possibly shorter than this one.