Ummm~Rage Quit!!!!!!

Romano's POV

What the fuck...I slowly reached for the bra and stuck my head out the bathroom door, "(Name) YOU LEFT YOUR...boob armor?!" the sound of a stampede of elephants that could be heard from Jupiter was caused by (Name) who then practically kicked down the door and snatched the bra from my hands,"WHAT THE F-" before the words came out my mouth she slapped me. "WHY DO YOU HAVE MY BRA?!" she blushed pure red

"First, OW! Second, because you left it in here idiota!" she looked as if she was trying to say something but instead she stood up and left. -.-

Your POV

URHMEHGURD I c-couldn't say anything I just couldn't it was too embarrassing. I sat under the blanket on the couch. I just want to hide from the world. My mother wouldn't be proud of me for this; having a dude see my underwear and give it to me... EVEN FROM A HOT GUY! Wait...did I call Lovino hot? Well he is attractive physically and emotionally. Wait is emotionally even a...OK HE'S HOT AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME. (CAPS LOCK IS GOLD) I love it when he gets embarrassed or angry he's a cutie. Hold on. I just met this guy I don't know anything about him. He could be a killer...he could be part of the Mafia!!! Or a rapist! Or a-----No stop I'm letting my thoughts and worries get to me... Before long I raised from my blankets to come face to face with Romano. He didn't have a shirt on showing off his rock hard abs. His hair, wet and draping over his eyes. Oh lord thank god he was wearing pants I might have a nosebleed. "Hey, (Name), I'm going to go over to Toni's for a while," OH HEEEELLL NAW TONI ISN'T GONNA STEAL MY MAN "I have some business to take care of. Can you stay here and not blow up the house?" I must have zoned out again because he began snapping his fingers and he gave me a questioned look."Are you ok, bella?" Aww he said bella ^~^ "You said bella again" I grinned.

"Stop that it slipped out and stopped smiling like that you look stupid." he rushed out the door and I heard him speed off. Man what am I supposed to do now? I decided to play some CoD(If you don't Call of Duty or play video games in general....well oops)

Romano's POV

Ugh! Just when I got to the store I forgot my wallet. It's not in the car or in my bag. I must have left it at home.I really don't want to drive all the way back. I bet Feli brought Ludwig home and they're hanging out with (Name) -.0 Meh I'll go back and kick his ass. I quickly drove home and knocked on the door. Nobody answered but I heard screaming inside. Actually the door was unlocked. I quietly slid inside. "MOTHERFUCKING BITCH STOP FUCKING CAMPING YOU ASS-SACK! I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS AND ROLL IT AROUND IN YOUR BULLSHIT AND THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!! DAMN THIS GAME! FUCK YOU AND YOUR COW!!! I'M FUCKING DONE." I'm speechless.....0_0 (Name) threw her laptop at the wall and stood up. I slowly reached for my wallet trying to stay as quiet as I could. BUT NOPE GOD JUST HAD TO FUCK ME UP THE ASS AND SHE TURNED AROUND."What are you doing here?" she asked. All I said was,"Damn ragazza..." and I put my hands up and slowly backed out the door.

To be Continued...