Sorry?

~Ok so last chapter, you freaked out on Romano because you left your *cough*........so he left then soon came back to see you raging......man that chapter was short! I've been on the road a lot( Traveling ) I'll try to write more (bad writers block) ;-;~

Your POV

Oh crap. Did he hear all of that 0_0. Well even if he didn't he deserved it! That mean turd leaving me here alone......I just want to cuddl--WHAT AM I SAYING! All of these lovey dovey stuff; its disgusting!!! And to cuddle with him, I mean he's cute and all and he's well built, but he's a jerk face and that's all! Just to make him feel better I might as well go tell him I'm sorry. Before I could even turn the doorknob; it flew open. I clung onto the door, "[Name]?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Oh dear lord,"[Name]!!! Are you alright? Did that bloody pervert hurt you?" What the....

"No but you nearly killed me bursting in here like that!"

"Oh dear, [Name] where are you?!"

"BEHIND THE DOOR YOU DINGUS!"

England's POV

"Arthur you idiot you almost killed me!"

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were behind the doo---"

"WHY WERE YOU EVEN BURSTING INTO THIS HOUSE?!" She began raising her voice.

"I thought you were being raped or something similar to that..."

"No I'm fine and who told you that?"

"That croissant eating pervert!"

She paused and took out her phone,"What are you---"

"Just shush."

[Name] walked into the hallway and kicked a door open. A few moments later she dragged Francis out the door and down the hall and sat him on the couch. She then crossed her arms and pointed at him,"Why have you been stalking us? And don't say because you wanted to see me naked!" He wouldn't say anything he just smiled. Creepy bastard. "Because I sense a connection between you and Romano."

"Excuse me?" [Name] turned pink. OH MY GOSH.

"You'll see," Francis stood up and walked out the door,"YOU'LL SEEEEEEEEE~"

Awkward Sileeeeeeennnncceeee~

Your POV

We definitely don't have a connection I mean, he's hot headed, I'm calm-ish, that's not a good match. But sometimes he's sweet and caring. Maybe he has a soft side. At least give him a chance. What if he doesn't feel the same way. "What if he doesn't love me back?"

"[Name]....you love him?" Oh shit did I say that out loud?!

"W-What noooooooooooo. Pffffft yeah right! Like I could ever--Don't tell anyone, please!" he smirked and nodded, "I won't." Just then Romano opened the door. We exchanged looks and Arthur looked at me then at him. "ROMANO, [Name] LOVES YOU!!" then that little shit ran out the door. Lovino looked at me, his face emotionless. I felt like crawling up into a ball and just dying. Tears threatened to spill and soon enough they fell; hitting the floor. The room was quiet. For some reason I felt guilty. "Ti amo anch'io." What the hell did he say?! Before I could ask him what he said he kissed me. (A/n- when I realized I'm not good at romance parts) I kissed back and we broke apart. "What did you say?" I asked. He turned red and face palmed. "I said, 'I love you too' stupid ragazza."

"How was I supposed to know?! I don't speak Italian(A/n- for the ones that do just pretend)"

He pulled me into a hug, kind of like a protective hug. "Sorry."

WHOA WHOA WHOA...HE APOLOGIZED.

"Did I hear a sorry?!" I looked up at him and he smirked.

"Apparently." he laughed

To be Continued....