A Misunderstanding?

In this last chapter. You met Feli's older brobro Lovino. Feli ditched you and you were stuck with the hotti--I mean HOT HEAD (Nice save) The Sly France snuck in and explosions happened and he found you and Romano on the kitchen floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You were a bit dazed, from being tackled to the floor by Lovino. Everything seemed slow. You heard a sharp ring in your ears. "What the hell are you doing here?!" The guy on top of you yelled(Well it seemed more like a muffled yell). He looked back at you with those golden eyes in worry. He was saying something but you couldn't hear a thing. He turned red and stood up and moved out of your view. You slowly sat up holding your head. Your hearing finally came back and you jumped when you heard Romano yell then slam the door. "Stupido france ei suoi pensieri dannatamente perversi. Ho intenzione di tagliare le palle la prossima volta che lo fa; quel bastardo muto!"(TRANSLATE IT) He made his way back towards you and carried you to the couch. "A-Are you ok, bella?" before I could respond he turned dark red. I gave him a questioned look and nodded. "I'm sorry (Name), about that idiot. France is just a stupid stalker jerk face." He examined your head for anything serious. Surprisingly there wasn't anything worth worrying about you were completely fine. You zoned off a bit as he ran his fingers through your hair. Remembering what had just happened the word 'bella' repeated in your head. "Hey, Lovino did you call me bell-"

"I DID NOT SAY SUCH A THING" his eyes grew wide. You giggled,"Yeah you did! Spain was right you do look like a tomato!"

"S-stupid bell--RAGAZZA!!!!" he stormed into his room and slammed the door.

A few minutes after he opened the door and came out to hand you a towel. "Here take a shower." You nodded and proceeded to the bathroom.\

Romano's POV

Stupid France and his stupid mind. I don't like (Name)! I began cleaning up the mess inside the kitchen. Pasta were in unreachable places. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. The way I reacted was like a instinct or reflex. But I'd never do that fro anyone else; Not even my idiot brother! There's just something about (Name) that's appealing...No everything! Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was perfect. Her skin was perfect. Her body was perfect. Her personality was perfect. Everything about her is perfect. She's everything a man wants. But that's none of my business.(you did not!)UGGGGH THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK!!! I turned my focus to (Name) who was now standing in front of me in a towel. My cheeks began to burn,"What do you want?" I tried to not look at her.

"Um do you have any clothes...I can wear?" she asked. "Y-YEAH!" I ran out the kitchen to find clothes. All I found was some sweatpants and a t-shirt which would seem oversized on her. I hurried back at handed her the clothes she smiled and left. Why did that seem like a lifetime? Moments after she came out I decided to talk a shower since the pasta is in places I never knew I had. Once I opened the door the first thing I saw was a (f/c) bra dangling over the mirror.

To be Continued.....