Ummm... (Short Pt.1)

Your POV

France isn't here yet. How will I explain this to the guys? I decided to call him and see why he's late. "Oi Frenchy where are you?"

"THERES A CRAZY ASS WOMAN ON MY BACK SHE WON'T LET GO~"

"I'd think that you'd enjoy that"

"NON!~ SHE'S ONE OF THOSE WEIRD FANS!" In the background I heard some kind of psychotic laugh. Then the phone hung up. Hmm a fangirl...this is going to be interesting. Wait how'd one of them get in?...Maybe they'll let him/her stay. They let me..but that ws only because Roma iked me, and I liked Roma. But right now he's upstairs tied up with Toni and Alfred....Ohonhonhonhon---WHAT THE FUCK?! I'm turning into that perv. Delete the thoughts! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!What was he going to do with them and Kiku? Anyway back to the fangirl/boy.

??? POV

"Take me with you!" I screamed, the frenchman kept trying to knock me off his back."Let go you crazy person!" Took a while for him to just stop. Then he just broke down crying. Which was funny."Ugh you're useless." I kissed hs cheek and skipped off. Time to begin my journey to find my true love~ ^3^

~~~~~~3hrs Later~~~~~~

Your POV

"Lovi I'm sorry it was going to be a surprise..." He sucked his teeth and turned away."Tch. Whatever." -.- I got on my knees and looked up at him. "I-I'm sorreh babeh forgive meh ;3;" He always gives up to baby talk~ "<~< ehhhhhhh fine." I smiled and squeezed him. Then I pulled his curl ~on accident? I think not~. Next thing I know he's stradling my hips. I giggled at his reaction. His face reddened crimson. Just then...At that moment...RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GET SOME SEXY ITALIAN ASS....Something flies through the window. What the fuck?! Everything was a blur. When I opened my eyes they didnt meet with Romas Olive eyes; they were red. Before I could scream the person above me covered my mouth. "Evening, darling." I couldnt tell whether it was a boy or a girl. I patted down the being. "2 questions....who are you?...and are you a boy or a girl."

"My names Robin and Neither!"

~To be Continued~