"Our work here was simple." Namjoon adds sighing loudly. "Steal diamonds, get the money and let Eli and Rony fight for life. But universe doesn't fancy me so much."

"Hey you don't get the right to speak on that topic." I remind him furiously. "It could've been lot better if you didn't only care about money and thought to do background check before stealing the diamonds."

I didn't notice before the whiskey and tray of ice set aside on the table. And realizing now that I am totally losing my mind at this point, I grab a glass and pour myself some.

"If you're generous enough than serve me some too." Yoongi pipes.

"I fancy the word 'self service' more." I grab another chair and sit on it while Yoongi scowls at me before pouring himself a drink.

"I don't know why this is so complicated." Namjoon says rubbing his temples.

"As Jin hyung said," Yoongi replies, "it could've been a lot better if you did the background check of that Rony guy." Namjoon frowns at this and I close my eyes taking a sip from my glass. I'm getting headache.

"Do you think I am a fool to not to do background check of the guy I'm gonna work for?"

"So you knew." I open my eyes and look straight at Namjoon. His eyes snaps back at me with some mixed emotions pooling inside his black orbs. As much as I want to caress his cheeks and tell him it's gonna be alright because I can see through his eyes how terrified he is right now, I am angry like never before. My blood is pumping a little too fater than necessary and at this rate, I fear if I'll lose my control. "You knew the entire situation yet you decided to steal the diamonds and betray Jungkook." Without caring, I gulp the entire drink down.

"Well now thing's gotta get real bad." Yoongi adds and I ignore him.

"You fucking kidnapped him!" I shout standing from the chair and slamming the glass on wooden table. Thankfully it didn't break. With a dumbfounded expression, Namjoon stares at me wide eyed and open mouth. "Do you even realise what the fuck have you done here?" My voice evidently rings loudly inside the library and I bet people outside can hear too- not that I care. "I..." I am speechless at this point. "I don't even have words to describe how much of a fool you are! You filed me Namjoon! You failed Jungkook! And until and unless you realise what was your mistake, don't ever come back to me!" Without sparing another look at his sorry ass, I turn around my heel only to get stopped by Yoongi.

"Well before this gets worse, lemme remind you guys Eli is coming to Seoul to kick your ass to be precise." He points at Namjoon whose eyes pop out of their sockets.

"You told her!" He mumbles.

"Well that's gonna be pretty amusing," Yoongi laughs, "don't you think?" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I push the door open and step out in the hallway. Honestly, I don't care about money or diamonds or who's fault it's gonna be. All I care about is Jungkook. And if Eli will come here to either kill Namjoon or not, I'll be satisfied she'll be near Jungkook. That's all I care about.

At this point I am confused too lmao 🤣

A/n

So like as the mystery of JK's past has been revealed and also Namjoon's side of the story and he isn't such a bad guy to be exact.

So my question is... should JK remember his past or not?

Tell me quick and I will write further chapters accordingly.

And you guys! Are you kidding me? 80K+ READS ON THIS BOOK????? IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE 80 CHAPTERS YET!!!!!! I mean- i am so happy rn I can't!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

No words can describe how much I love you all. You people are the best and always make my sorrowful days happiest one!!!! Thank you for reading my book and sticking with me on this for so long... I LOVE YOU ALL!💜💜💜💜

Take all my love..

Also, more love...

Again... love and only love...

My heart is for all of you...