69 Kaleidoscope

It is true that you meet several people in your lifetime who teach you lessons on different topics like multiple teachers in school. Some teach you how to stay happy, some may teach you how to become strong, some teach you how to cope up with pain, some might as well teach you how to love and not o love and some teach you how to feel alive.

And what if I say I've got the person who teaches me how to love and fall in love every day again and again by making me feel alive?

Should I ever let go of that person? No right?

I grab a dry towel from the cabinet and rush to Jungkook sitting by the edge of the bed. Jungkook stays quiet the entire time while we reach the house and just kept holding my hand until I promise him, I won't leave him to go and grab the towel. The boy looks frightened and shivers. I am not sure he is shivering because of cold or fear.

Grabbing the first aid box tightly in my hand, I stand in front of him. Jungkook's knuckle tissue is torn. He doesn't carry any marks on his face or any other part of body luckily. All that's been ruined is the sleeve of his drenched t-shirt that reveals his tatted arm. He looks up at me and as if someone just knocked some senses into his brain, he blinks rapidly sitting straight on the bed.

"Hey," I softly say caressing the wet long of his hair. "You okay?" The doe eyes widens as if a deer caught in a headlight. He gulps and barely nods his head. I smile. "Show me your hand." He listens and I begin to clean his wounds.

There is subtle silence between us as I focus on cleaning the blood from his hands. I occasionally steal glances at his face, and he gawks at my hand slowly treating his hands. His attention is completely on it like a child has been shown a kaleidoscope or something. I smile at his naïve and innocent action.

Jungkook's breathing is slow and even. He is calm and collected. And once I am done bandaging his right hand, he looks up at me with shiny eyes. His already big eyes looking even bigger.

"You're good at it." His simple compliment makes me blush. A lazy smile creeps on his face and I smile back widely.

Grabbing the dry towel, I reply. "Injuries happen quiet often back in the arena." I pat his hair and he chuckle. Without letting me finish drying his hair, Jungkook holds me tightly by my waist making me come forth and stand between his legs. 

"Thank you." His voice turns softer.

"For what?" I ask and without breaking the eye contact he replies.

"For not leaving me stranded today."

I smile and cradle his hair. "I will never leave you, Jungkook." I lean down and press a kiss on his lips. He smiles on my lips before reciprocating it back. The softness of his cushiony lips moves making my belly twist and turn.

Jungkook hums letting his hand rest on my behind and my mouth waters as I inhale his intoxicating scent. He softly run circle with his hand against my ass cheek that are covered with drenched jeans.

Jungkook's kiss is not filled with lust and want, it is rather full of love and calmness. I can tell he is not in any sort of hurry. The moment I let my hand down to grab his wet t-shirt, he stops his actions holding hand in his. My face twists and I look at his in confusion.

"What's wrong?" he holds my hand softly but his expression is pained. Unlike most of the times when I am unable to read his expressions, today I can tell each notion behind his facial expression. He looks conflicted and there's something he wants to talk about. "Baby," with my free hand, I force him to look up at me, "tell me what it is." His knitted brows now fall back into place.

"I gotta tell you something." I nod my head urging him to go on. He pauses, licks his lips and then sigh. His action just making me nervous. His eyes open after a short shut and then speaks. "I remember everything." My brows shoot up. And just before I shoot my next question, he answers first. "I never forgot anything in the first place."