Unfortunately, it doesn't ends there. There was a huge war going on between the wold of mafia and gangsters when the word spread out about the free existence of another set of blue diamonds. The rarest ones with jade streak across them. Underworld went mad for it and were ready to kill or to be killed. And I suppose that's how Elizabeth and her father came in sight.

Sighing, I drop the papers back on the table and take a seat. "Why are you showing me things that I already know?" Eyeing carefully, Namjoon nods his head taking his seat too.

"As we know it doesn't end just there." There is a way of predicting good and bad that Namjoon has. Before one can take an action, he predicts the probability of winning and losing. That's how he works. He has his own theory of good and bad and losing and winning. According to Namjoon, there is no difference between good and bad or winning or losing. His belief- our belief- is that both good and bad are ways to reach one's goal. People just put label according to their abilities and capacities and the fact if they win or lose. Same goes to winning and losing- no difference- except the fact that it has already been decided in the world who wins or loses. Just like that; it doesn't makes sense at all, none of it. He believes that if our goal is pure and purposeful, then it doesn't matters if we're taking good path or bad path to reach it or if we are bound to lose or win. It doesn't matters and that's why we've come so far with ourselves together as a team.

"I did some research to why we're stealing the diamonds." Namjoon speaks. I shift on my seat.

"What does that supposed to mean?" I am begging to panic at this point. "Wasn't it about money?"

"Yes," he nods, "it was." He pauses. And if it weren't for me knowing Namjoon well till his bones, no one can catch how uncomfortable he is right now. But who are we kidding, he is Namjoon after all, he'll never show how much in a state of panic he is. And looking closely to his calm exterior, every single soul can be deceived. His little habit of tapping fingers against his palm that I picked up in our relationship of eight years that tells me he is nervous as fuck. Even his posture is straight like a stick.

And suddenly, out of blue the realization hits me hard like a truck hitting me with a speed of 100kmph. The blood from my face drains and I feel the ground beneath my feet shifting. "We were being tricked, weren't we?"

"I won't put it in that way." I jump up on the ground getting startled with another voice calling from behind me. My heartbeat pumps loudly in my ear as I try regulating my breaths. Gasping hard for air, I look behind to see Yoongi standing up from his spot and walking towards us. Where the fuck did he come from? How long has he been here? "According to my research," he emphasizes on the word 'my' in a way to mock Namjoon to which he rolls his eyes, "we were being used." They lost me.

"Wait wait wait!" I look at both of them simultaneously frowning as I try to figure this out. "You mean, this wasn't about money or the diamonds?" Yoongi shakes his head in denial as Namjoon just sits there with a blank expression on his face. "Who gave you the call?" I deadpan on Namjoon. His eyes widens realizing how quickly I caught up on this whole stupid situation. This isn't funny at all.

"It was Rony," Yoongi answers instead and my head whirl around to his direction, standing against a book shelf while hands tucked inside the pockets of his dark blue jeans. "The fighter Rony." He adds after sensing I have no clue what he is talking about.

"Who the fuck is Rony?"

Yoongi shakes his head sighing and walks towards the table with an uninterested look on his face, as always. "The guy who gave us the call was Rony." He shuffles with the papers and grasps out an excerpt that contains a portfolio kind of thing. "His father had the diamonds all along from the beginning." He plops himself down on the chair I was sitting moments ago before he scared me to my ass. "That guy is kind of interesting." He rubs his chin thinking loudly before coming to the point again. "Anyway, from what all I've gathered, he wanted diamonds. He knew he couldn't get them as long as it's with his father so he anonymously contacted Eli to give her heads. That's when we came in action. He wanted to steal them from her but knew his scared little puppy ass couldn't do that on his own and hence he contacted us."