Valentines Special: Good Bad Luck

A/N: Its probably valentines day (or probs after it), the loneliest day of the year for me. But it's not gonna stop me from writing a special for Nikki and Harry! So here it is!

I know it's kinda short and late but I do hope you understand that I'm busy with school,  too.  But anyway,  Happy Valentines Day to you all! (even if you're single af) <3

-Nicole xx

= = = = =

Harry was so excited while semi-skipping towards his girlfriend, a.k.a. me. He looked so joyful like he just got a star from his teacher. It was adorable at the same time mischevious somehow. He may have something up his sleeve.

"Oh Haz!" I smile, shooing Niall for a second so we could talk alone. Niall just stuck his tongue out at me and went Bridget, who was styling Zayn's hair with Lou's help.

Well, at the moment, Bridget and I are on our OJT's ,or On the Job Training, because we'll be graduating this spring. And since our teachers are super nice, we bagged a job as the stylist and make-up artist for One Direction. Well, either they're nice or we're basically popular because of our friends. Too bad Allison can't join us, she was assigned on this rising girl band, Glass Castle.

"Guess what? Guess what?" He smiled with his adorable lopsided smile and his hands behind him.

"Let me guess, you pranked Preston and you got away with it again like last week?" I joked, smirking at him and reminding him of his prank on Preston, their body guard. Poor Preston, he came back covered with pink glitter and colorful feathers. I maybe a bit guilty that I help find some glitter on the shops back then.

"No not that!" Harry answers, laughing.

"Then tell me, you spoon!" I smiled as he took out an envelope and handed it to me.

I looked at it puzzled, staring at him while ripping the envelope open. I noticed it contained two pieces of tickets. Plane tickets.

"I got us tickets to Paris for Valentines!" He cheered. "We have no tour dates for those two days so I think we should go there for Valentines."

"Aww that's so sweet! Thank you so much." I exclaim, hugging him then proceeding to read the tickets.

Well, we'll be riding flight AA1692 on 8am on 13th February, Friday from Brisbane to Paris an-- wait.

"We're leaving on February 13th? As in on Friday the 13th? Isn't that an unlucky day? I think we should just stay here. " I say to him.

"No, it's not bad luck, Nicolet." Harry scoffs. "Don't tell me you believe in that?"

I was silent at his words. Sure, it's just another day like Arbor day or something, but people say its full of bad luck.

"A little bit." I admit. "But, prince, I was just making sure. Like what if the car we got on have an accident, or we get food poisoned in a french restaurant?"

"So you're saying you don't want to go to Paris with me on Valentines." Harry answers in a monotone voice.

"No, I don't mean it like that, I just-- Ugh fine then we're going... If it makes you happy, Prince." I finally agree. Harry breaks in a smile and kisses me before leaving me back to my job, me smiling at him as he went out waving at me.

"Ugh, I have a bad feeling about this.." I mutter while smiling at him, waving back.

"Something's up?" Lou asks me.

"Nothing, just Harry taking me to Paris and all that jazz for Valentines." I smile, taking the clothing pieces from the table. "Niall you can come back now, I've got to dress you up for the afterparty.