Chapter 9: Misconceptions And Phobias

< Bridget POV >

"Bridge, wake up. "

" Nooo!!! " I groan, burying myself in the sheets.

" Come on! Don't make me jump on your lazy arse. " I recognise the voice as Nicolet, whose shaking me like hell.

" I don't care. " I mumbled.

" God,  you're like Mel sometimes. Please? " She pleaded, removing the blanket off my face.

I turn my back on her and sleep again.

If you're asking,  today is like the last week of summer vacation and I am seizing it so much. But Nikki seemed to not understand it.

" You leave me no choice. " She trails then I hear the door open.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, or him.  Damn, it's still blurry, curse the effect of waking up.

I rubbed my eyes and sit up.

" Shoot!  What the hell, Nics?  I told you that you shouldn't let them in my room! " I scream.

Cos' the person in my room, is Niall. Who's like judging me ever since I arrived in London.

" He wants to talk to you before they leave for tour tomorrow, but you won't wake up,  so I let him in. " She stated, walking out of my room. " Breakfast is at the fridge, I'll just go help Harry pack. "

" Get in a relationship with him already! " I scream back.

" So, what's wrong, Niall? " I mumbled, resting my back in the bed head. 

" I'd like to...  say sorry. " He sighs, sitting in my bed.

" For what? " I ask.

" For judging you,  for the past week, I treated you like trash. And I'm sorry for that. It's just,  i had an argument with a friend,  and I felt bad, and when I saw the resemblance of her in you,  I felt angry.. I'm sorry, Bridget." He answered, staring his crystal blue eyes into my deep brown ones with guilt.

I began to analyse everything he said.  So I am the reason why he's like this?

"Okay.. " I smiled. " I think we got on the wrong track,  I'm Bridget Hale. "

I took out my hand to shake it with his, and he chuckles.

" I'm Niall Horan,  by the way, nice to finally meet you, Bridget. " He said, shaking hands with me and I giggle.

" Okay, now, get outta my room! " I shoo him and he leaves while I fix myself.

Wow.  I'm like Hannah Montana. Living the best of both worlds. Only that,  in one world,  Niall hates me,  and in the other,  we're best mates.

<Nikki POV >

" Get a relationship with him already! " Bridget screamed before I shut the door to the flat.

Gosh,   I'm not even sure he likes me back.

I walk in the hallway quietly, my ponytail bouncing with every step,  until I reached his flat, and ringing the doorbell.

" Oh,  hey Nicolet! " He opens the door.

" You need help with your luggage? " I ask.

" Sure,  come in! " He replied,  opening the door, and that's when I realized he's only in his knickers.

Shit!  He's hot!

My hand immediately flies to cover my eyes and I scream.

" Bloody hell!  Put a t-shirt on will ya?!? "