Chapter 5: Formal Meet-Up

< Nikki POV >

3 days later...

I woke up with the loud sound of knocking at my door.

" Dammit. Who would wake me up in my slumber?! "

I impatiently groaned as I open the door, finding Harry.

Oh hold that thought. Oh shit, he saw me in my 1D onesie.

Weird.

" Oh Harry,  come in...? " I answer, smothering my bird's nest hair with my hands.

We go inside,  and sat down the couch.

"Sorry its a bit messy, I just moved in. Uh, you want coffee? tea?  Hot coco? " I say as i motion him to sit down.

"Its fine. I'm full. " he replies.

" Uhh,  I don't take that as an answer, Styles, you're having hot chocolate. "  I countered, making him chuckle.

" Sure,  thanks. " he cheekily grin.

I walked into my kitchen and boiled water while turning on my iPhone on shuffle and taking out packs of Swiss Miss hot chocolate, they taste the best, especially with the marshmallows.

I take out the leftover cupcake ingredients from the pantry and took out the cupcake trays. It would be nice to prepare some cupcakes today, since i always love sugar.

" We're like na na na, then we're like yeah yeah yeah, always like na na na... " I sang as i put the cupcake tray in the oven. One thing I like in this place is the kitchen, its cozy at the same time classy,  and i have this flat by myself for quarter the actual price.

" Nice voice,  Nicole. " I was startled when a wild Harry enter the kitchen,  leaning against the doorframe.

" No you cannot give me a singing contract and you're not making me famous... "  I blurt out impulsively.

" What? " Harry asks confused.

" That's what happens in most fan fictions. " I shrugged.

And just in time, the cupcakes are ready to be devoured. Yum!

I took it out of the oven and put them in a tray, altogether with the two cups of hot coco and took them to the counter.

" Dig in. " I smiled as i sat down the chair beside Harry.

He takes a bite out of my cupcake as i look at him, eager to find out his reaction.

His lips pulled up to a smile and he moans delightfully while chewing my masterpiece.

" These taste really great! " He mumbles, taking another bite from the cupcake.

" Well I learn a lot from the Internet. " I smiled as i sip my hot chocolate.

We ate for a few minutes of silence, till i decided to break the akwardness.

"  So what brings you here today, Haz ? " I ask.

He drinks the chocolate and responds. " Molly wanted to introduce you to the boys,  but I figured I should beat her to it. So,  wanna go to the studio with me?  We could show you around London then. "

I thought for it for a second. To the studio? That would be amazing,  god,  Melissa would be jealous, too bad she has to leave for Ireland, she would have loved seeing their studio.

" That would be nice. " I smiled warmly. " I'll go change now, is it okay if you wait here? "

He nods and I smiled before skipping off to my room.