You think the male would go away once you ignore him, but clearly that wasn't the case. You hurry up and get what you need, stuffing your bag with it.

He clears his throat while you close and lock the door of your locker. Your phone starts buzzing in a corner of your bag and you are sure it must be the impatient Uchiha. Not wanting to continue the conversation with another impatient male right next to you, you wave at him.

"Well, we'll talk next week then" but you feel yourself unable to move.

"Why next week, why not now?" Hidan had grabbed your arm and pulled you against him.

Getting really annoyed now, you pinch his arm unnecessarily hard. Letting out a quick yelp, Hidan lets go of you and you start to walk away again towards the library weaving through the crowd.

Just when you enter the library and barely walk a few feet, you hear a familiar voice behind you.

"Well, I thought I almost lost you."

Against your better judgement, you turn your head around to see Hidan standing with a smug expression on his face.

"You know... you shouldn't inflict pain on me like that", he chuckles while catching up to you.

You roll your eyes and turn around to walk away but he lowers himself to your ear and whispers,

"I like pain, especially from beautiful girls like you."

You knew he was being a loudmouth and a flirt, but you couldn't stop blushing at his unabashed approach. You feel the heat in your cheeks and your ears, since he was even closer to you than before. You could feel his breath on your ears when he spoke. But just when you lift your eyes from the floor to the room, the color drains from your face. Your eyes meet Obito's, half way across the room glaring at you both, clear as a day that he had seen you.

His eyes move from your face to Hidan's and back.

You look at Hidan, very visibly pissed now, wanting to get him away from you as soon as possible.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I said I don't mind some pain", continuing to look at you.

"Is this how you ask for a favor? No wonder you had to come to me!"

"So that means you'll help me right?"

" I will.. think about it", you start walking away from him, but he holds your hand and pulls you close yet again.

You mentally note that you were being pulled against your will a lot today.

"I am looking forward to next week." He whispers and walks off swiftly, leaving you rooted in your spot with the intensity of everything that happened. Obito walks over to you very confused.

"What was that?", he asks with his brows furrowed.

"What was?"

"Who was he, what just happened? What was he saying?"

"He wanted my help with CHM since the TA told him I am a nerd." You roll your eyes and sit down at a nearby table putting down your bag.

"Huh? Are you.. friends?" He asks joining you on the opposite side of the table.

"Well no. He is just an obnoxious loudmouth!"

"I was calling you for a while, you didn't answer my call."

"Yeah I was kind of held up."

"With him?"

"I am here now, Bito. Let's start", you say starting to get a little agitated.

"But I was waiting for you."

"I got the notes you asked for, let's start with chapter 4". You try hard to change the topic. Obito seemed really cranky today, complaining about everything from weather to notes to food in the matter of next ten minutes.

Having enough of it finally, you stop doing what you were doing and look at him.

"Obito, why are you so irritated today? Did something happen?"

"No." He doesn't take his head out of his notes, continuing to fake read.

"Then?"

"I am just annoyed. One of those days."
You sigh and let it go but he speaks again after a pause.

 "Do you want to get ramen after?"

"I actually have to help Yugao with her community cooking, today."

"Ughhh", he groans so loudly, you stare at him trying to read his expressions.

"Finee, lets grab a bite. The pout doesn't suit you. AT ALL"

He grins at you and scratches the back of his neck. The crease on his forehead straightens a bit.

"Someone looks happy", you say getting back to your page.

He beams and winks at you, slowing moving his head towards his notes. But the ghost of the smile vanishes from his face soon, once you both start revising.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I think I am back to writing. I have too many things planned for this story already, so even when I wasn't writing, this story was the only thing I was thinking about! 

I hope you are liking the story so far. Please vote, comment if you do, I ll appreciate it.

Also please let me know if you have thoughts, comments or feedback! I love reading those.

Thanks for reading! :)