♡ 14 ♡

it was now morning and hoseok asked seokjin to help him decide on what to wear for yoongi. of course seokjin which of course he had no problem with doing so and even had namjoon helping them. what if yoongi doesn't like crossdressers though...? what if he stops being friends with me because of this...? what if i ruin our friendship because of me liking this..?

as if namjoon could read hoseoks mind, he spoke up. "hobi baby, calm down. he won't judge you or unfriend you just because you like crossdressing and if he does, we will drop kick his ass for you" namjoon gave a dimpled smile to hoseok in which hoseok returned and slightly felt better about himself.

after about thirty minutes of picking through his new and old clothes, they finally picked one that would look perfect on hoseok. sighing out of content, they left hoseoks room and decided on making food. "sooo what do you guys think will happen and yoongis reaction?" hoseok asked them out of curiosity as he looked at the other two.

"hmm well i think yoongi will be at first taken aback by seeing you in that type of clothing but overall will treat you the same as he always has." namjoon said and seokjin nodded along with what the younger had just said. hoseok bit his bottom lip while taking in namjoons words.

"ughh but how do i know for sure it won't make things awkward for us?? i mean he's going to even stay the night! i don't want it to be awkward for the rest of tonight!!!" hoseok said dramatically then plopped his upper part of his body on the counter, face down with a small pout and looking at the other two.

seokjin cooed at how cute hoseok was being but knew that hoseok was also being serious about his question. "look hobi baby, if things get awkward just run away from yoongi. chances are that it will cause for him to run after you and change into a game of tag which will definitely relieve some of your guys tension. i mean it's what you guys used to do especially when things got awkward since neither of you know how to deal with that type of tension" seokjin said calmly and shrugged slightly as he got some water and sipped it.

"exactly! you guys are different but a lot alike, which makes everything very easy depending on the situation. if you don't know what to say to him, say some random thing that pops up in your mind even if it's about being awkward" namjoon said as he walked over to hoseok, playing with his hair softly as hoseok stayed in the same position he plopped himself into, still slightly pouting.

"ughhhhhh i suppose you two are right" hoseok whines softly as he knew the couple was right and knew that their advice was actually helpful. hoseok got up and jumped off of the bar stool. "how about we go get you two ready for your date~" hoseok winked at the two, causing for seokjin to blush and namjoon to smirk.

at around five the couple had left to go on their date, leaving hoseok to get ready for his hang out with yoongi later that evening. since hoseok already had his outfit picked out, he put it on and smiled at himself in the mirror. he enjoyed the way it looked on himself and how it perfectly fit around his body.

after hoseok was done checking himself out in the mirror, he cleaned up his face and put on some chapstick then sat down in the main part of his and namjoons dorm as he waited for yoongi. after about ten minutes, there was a knock on his dorm room door causing hoseok to jump a little in surprise but then getting up and skipping over to his door. he skipped past a mirror but then walked backwards and checked his hair, fixing it a little bit then smiling in satisfaction going back towards the door and opening it for yoongi.

once he opened the door, yoongi immediately looked up and slightly blushed seeing hoseoks outfit while leaving his mouth open. from hoseoks view, he could see yoongi checking out his outfit or well more like his body but hoseok was more worried about the judgement that would come out of yoongis mouth. as they sat in silence, hoseok grew more and more nervous about it.

"h-hyung...? everything okay..?" hoseok asked nervously as yoongi then finally looked into his eyes.

——————————

i wrote this while listening to hopeworld with my two best friends who have helped me with this ff 🥺 hangsang is playing rn and i'm just vibing since it's one of my fav songs from the mixtape :)) i keep screeching tho so they're probably annoyed af 💔💔 anyways here's a reference over what hobi is wearing! and i hope you enjoyed!!