♡ 20 ♡

the next few days had passed and nothing much happened. no one treated hoseok any differently and all the rumors were debunked so everyone acted like it never happened which hoseok was thankful for. kwan didnt show up in front of yoongi or hoseok but did watch from afar with jealousy as she saw hoseok and yoongi still close as ever and maybe even being more clingy to each other. this was mainly because yoongi told hoseok to stay near him at all possible times so he could make sure hoseok was safe and of course because it was time with yoongi, his crush, he obliged to what yoongi told him.

now it was friday, the day of the christmas party. hoseok decided he would wear his usual clothes rather the crossdressing since he would be around a bunch of drunk horny college students who would wanna fuck with anyone who looked good. he wasn't really sure what to wear so he asked his three friends who knew the best in fashion.

"YO BITCHES, YOUR GUYS FAVORITE FASHIONISTAS ARE IN THE DOOOORRM" hoseok heard jimin yell as soon as he had entered the dorm, followed by jin and taehyung walking in behind him. hoseok chuckled at the youngers outburst.

"why hello there jimin, seokjin and taehyung! welcome to our humble place" hoseok said, mimicking the way some fancy people would talk. the three other boys laughed and hugged hoseok one at a time. "soo uhm, i'm not really sure what to wear..."

"take us to your lovely room and we shall pick out an outfit together!" seokjin said as the other two nodded. hoseok smiled and led the way to his room in the dorm even though everyone knew where it was.

as soon as they got into hoseoks room, they started taking out all of hoseoks clothes and lining them up on his bed. they spent about an hour trying to figure out the perfect outfit for the party. something being not too flashy and out there, not too casual but also not being too formal. they picked out a black button up shirt with a black jacket where the cuffs on the sleeves were white and so was the bottom of the jacket along with some nice black jeans that hugged his skin nicely. when it was almost time to go, they had hoseok get dressed and made sure he left some of the buttons undone on his chest so he looked extra hot. they all fanboyed over how well they did with picking out his outfit and how hot he looked as well. the three boys who originally came over left as they knew yoongi would be coming over to pick up hoseok.

thirty minutes after the three guys had left, was when yoongi came over to pick the younger up. namjoon went with the three boys to get to the party leaving hoseok alone as he waited for yoongi. when yoongi finally arrived he was dressed in dark blue almost black with a jacket that was overall black but had small patterns with different shades of grey along with some black skinny jeans. he also had some necklaces on that made him look even more hot then he already is. hoseok blushed at how well yoongi looked while yoongi just raised an eyebrow when he saw hoseok checking him out. when hoseok realized what he was doing and that yoongi could obviously tell he was doing so, he looked at yoongi with more of a blush.

"s-sorry you just looked really good in that outfit and i was trying to o-observe it in case i lose you at the party!" hoseok quickly covered up from the actual fact. yoongi just nodded with a prominent smirk, holding out his arm for hoseok to take hold of. by now, this was a new normal which both knew exactly what yoongi was hinting at. everytime yoongi held out his hand like that, hoseok would take ahold of it and cling onto yoongi or hold his hand. the boys used the excuse that yoongi was just trying to keep hoseok safe when really both boys just wanted to be touching each other as much as they could.

the walked out of the dorm and out of the campus, going to yoongis car in the parking lot. "after you my dear sir~" yoongi said teasingly as he playfully opened the passenger door and acted like hoseok was some type of royalty causing the younger to giggle.