𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Third persons POV
It was time

The time had come

This little baby would be a blessing in disguise and not that the child would ever know but she would safe the souls of the family.

'Ahhhhhh'

'Mi amore you doing amazing'

'ahhhhh'

The sound of a soft silky cry echoed through the hospital room 'it's girl' Those where the words that many generations of Mafia family's have waited to her for years and little did the midwife know how much those words meant to Alessandro and Gianna the know Mother and Father to this new baby girl.

The nurse placed the child onto Gianna chest and happy tears streamed down her exuested face.

'Her Allessandro hold her' Gianna spoke smoothly
'No I'll hurt her she might break'
'Don't be an idiot hold your daughter'
He hesitated but held is daughter in his arms

'I will always protect you my princess.... at all costs'

Alessandro's POV

She was hereMy wife and I both decided to wait until the the birth to see the gender and were glad we did

She was here
My wife and I both decided to wait until the the birth to see the gender and were glad we did. I knew the news about our family know having a baby girl would spread fast especially in the Mafia world. We had security but I tripled it all when I found out.

Today was the day that Gianna, myself and little girl would be leaving the hospital room we had been in for the last 2 days. We had to stay after the birth to make sure that she was healthy along with my Mi amore as well. I had over fifty cars scattered around the hospital entry trying not to make it obvious to the public that there is the strongest Mafia in the hospital that there walking past and that they where around 100 guns.

I promised myself and the whole family to keep the Mafia hidden from my munchkin and that how I plan on keeping it until she needs to know.

I kissed my wife's forehead to wake her from her slumber.

'Mi amore.......it's time to get up we are leaving the cars are outside waiting' i spoke gently while my wife slowly got up and started to get ready.

20 minutes later
'Is there security, I can't leave without security there could be anyone out there I mean wha..' I cut her of from her rant

'Mi amore trust me she is safe and everyone while protect her with there lives' she nodded as a response and grabbed a bag while I picked up the baby carrier and we started to exit the huge hospital room.

We got to the car and I placed her in and we started to drive to the mansion

Third persons POV

Leonardo
Matteo
Sandro
Valerio

Where all waiting in the hall way entrance to the house waiting for the arrival of there sister. Matteo spoke up 'I can't believe it we truly have a sister' 'same I never thought we would have another sibling especially i girl' 'we will protect her with our lives do you understand' leaonardo said sternly they all nodded and turned to the sound of car wheels on gravel. The door opened and Alessandro had Liliana in one hand and Gianna's hand in the other. They all cooed at the sight of there sister.