𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

(This is different you just have to read on a bit)

Leonardo POV
I held Lily's hand close.

Hand in hand i led Lily over to where the Chevalier family where.

'Sir this is my Younger sister Liliana' Clause looked at her and bent down to her height she squeezed my hand and I could tell she was shy she backed into my leg and hid behind it. 'Hello Liliana I'm Clause I'm your second Godfather' yes it was true the Chevalier family had always been very close to the Benevento for many generations.

We all have god fathers and good mothers but in Mafias death is often occasional so everyone had 2 godfathers and 2 godmothers. And Clasue and his wife Mia Chevalier are Lily's 2nd God parents.

So the 5 brothers where going to be close to Liliana like cousins.

The same for Garcia family they are extremely close to our family. Sandro's second god parents are Nolan Garcia and Jeniffer Garcia so we treated there sons like cousins too. (That's what ties the Chevalier and Garcia family to the Benevento family more info about those family's in chapter 2)

We don't see them a lot though because the chevalier family run the french Mafia and the Garcia family run the American Mafia.

'Don't be shy Babygirl' I said too Lily she shuffled from her spot behind my leg and whispered in a hushed and almost silent tone 'hewlo' everyone who saw her speak melted and where in awe at how cute she was.

'Your very cute you know that' clause spoke Lily smiled and whispered a thank you 'I also have some people that really want to meet you too is that ok' she hesitated and looked up to me and I nodded 'ok' clause smiled and turned around to where his sons and wife where standing.

He stood up and signalled to Mia 'this is my wife Mia and your 2nd godmother' Mia nelt down onto the floor and opened her arms to Liliana. Lily didn't hesitate as much and hugged her and snuggled into her chest.

Mia Chevalier POV

She snuggled into my chest. She was everything. Everything I ever wanted if I had a daughter. But I ended up with 5 sons, not that it mattered I loved them so much but I did always wanted a daughter just so I could have some female company and to dress up.

That's why I loved being Liliana's god mother.

I picked her up and know she was laying on my chest 'Do you want to meet my sons' she moved back and faced me and nodded. I turned to my 5 sons who here standing there in awe.

I always knew they also wanted a younger sister as well.

'These are my sons Liliana this is Chase, Luis, Marcel, Adrian and Harvey' I spoke to Liliana she instantly smiled 'hewlo I'm Liliana buwt you can cawl me Lily' her voice was so Angel like and soft. The boys faces instantly formed smiles 'hello little one' Luis spoke.

Valerio POV

After we introduced Liliana to the Chevalier family we walked over to the Garcia family and she spoke to the boys and Nolan and Jeniffer Garcia all the boys and myself and Liliana walked over to some outdoor seating where there was a fire pit so it was warm.