𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

Third person POV

Gianna took her Hysterical daughter up stairs to her mother and fathers room 'ssh ssh baby its ok' lily sobed her heart out.

It was clear the little girl didn't like confict which was unfortunte due to what the family do. 'Baby please stop crying' gianna had light tears running down her face. She hated any confict with Alessandro and she knew she didnt mean half the things she said but she would stick to her word on wanting Lily to have some normality.

'M-mummy pwea-se don't stop lovw-ing daddy' Gianna was startled. Why on earth would her 2 year old daughter ever suspect that.

'Lily i will never ever ever stop loving your daddy he means the absolute world to me, he is my whole world just like you and your brothers and not one single part of me dosent love him, ok' the little girl nodded.

Gianna would never stop loving her husband. Their love was indescribable. Something you wouldn't be able to describe unless you had felt it.

She doesn't want her children thinking they where on the brink of a divorce every time they had a fight. Because Alessandro and Gianna both know that's not going to happen. There's to much between the two to just leave it. And the two of them need to make sure their children know that as well.

'He is a bit annyoing though' the two giggled and layed on the big bed as Gianna held lily until she heard soft steady snores.

Alessandro's POV

Fuck that was the worst arugment i had ever had with her. I knew she had a point, well two.

I used to be very controlling but that was the past not the present. I could get over Gianna calling me controlling or seeing someone die right in front of me but the image of Lily seeing us arguing I couldn't remove that sight from my head. It kept replaying over and over again.

I decided to follow after the two to the bedroom but stopped at the door as I heard Lily talk ''m-mummy pwea-se dont stop lovw-ing daddy' I'm sure my face was very confusing. I was shocked why would she ever think like that. 'Lily i will never ever ever stop loving your daddy he means the absolute world to me, he is my whole world just like you and your brothers and not one single part of me dosent love him, ok'  I stood there dumbfounded. Shit I was so in love with that woman. I felt the exact same way about her since day one and always will. There's a reason why I would take a bullet for her and my love for her is the reason. I decided to walk away and to my office.

Third persons POV

Alessandro stood in his office with a glass of fine whiskey in his hands looking out the window deep in thought.

Gianna was laying in bed with Liliana in her arms as she reflected on what she said

Gianna was laying in bed with Liliana in her arms as she reflected on what she said. Instant regret was one way to put what she was thinking. She knew saying Alessandro forced the Mafia on the boys was wrong but she was so tried. Tired of her children not having a childhood but she did realise that having a life is better.

The Mafia was like that either you live or you die. It's black and white.

Gianna moved from Liliana and slowly and quietly got of the bed and made her way to the door. She stopped and looked back at her daughter then carrying on.

Gianna's POV

I walked out of the room letting out a distressed sigh. I made my way over to Alessandro's office knowing he is probably trying to drown his problems in alcohol most likely whiskey.

Reaching the dark Mahogany door I placed my hand on the door handle before letting out another sigh and opened it up to come faced with the back of my husband with a glass of whiskey loosely being held in his right hand. He didn't move an inch so I spoke 'Alessandro'

I heard him sigh before slowly turning round. He had undone his first couple of buttons on his dress shirt and taken his suit blazer off. I looked him in the eye as he slowly stood up and made his way over to me.

I could feel his breath fanning over my face and neck. I shook my head and started to quietly cry he instantly pulled me into his embrace as I clasped my arms tightly around his Torso. We held on to each other mentally apologising to One another. 'Gianna please understand my view' I nodded 'I do I'm so sorry Alessandro I'm so sorry' I whispered to him 'I am to Mi amore I'm sorry to'

 'Gianna please understand my view' I nodded 'I do I'm so sorry Alessandro I'm so sorry' I whispered to him 'I am to Mi amore I'm sorry to'

Mafia boss or not he has a heart. A soul. He's crazy in every possible way. But his puzzling ways are one of the countless reasons I am so deeply in love with him.

We may be polar opposites but we both have one thing in common and that's are children being our weakness as well as each other.

'Gianna I think we should go away' I pulled back a bit to look him in the eyes 'what do you mean like a vacation' I was confused on what he meant 'yes like a vacation I think we need to leave and not just leave for events or meetings we should leave and take all the boys and Lily and the family to someone relaxing' I instantly smiled 'please' 'I will have it sorted then by the end for the week after I visit Mexico' I smiled at him. We're doing something normal people do even though we all know a vacation in the Benevento family is not going to be normal.

——————————

Hey guys sorry it's been ages but hey it's here. Anyway last time I posted a lot of people commented their thoughts which I love. But I got really nervous about you guys hating the outcome of the argument. Please just trust the process of this book it will get better. And don't worry there's no divorce.

Anyway's thank you so much for 70k reads.

I hope your all staying safe bye guys :)))))