𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

(A couple of days later)

Liliana's POV

I'm really really really excited. In a couple of days we are going on holiday

Whatever that means

But daddy won't tell me where this holiday thing is.

Daddy left last night to go somewhere. I don't know where, he said it was very important place and that he was going to see a friend. But I thought daddy's friends where the ones wearing the black suits. I like the boys in the black suits but there is lots and lots of them. Some of them stand around in the house AND in the same place all day. It's seems so boring to me but they probably like it so that's good. I like going to the ones in the garden because they push me on the swing.

Anyway daddy probably has more friends. Hopefully they can be my friends to.

Third Person POV

It's not normal for the Benevento family to go on vacation. But clearly it was needed.

Living the lives they live it's and constant worry or concern about everything. A danger always lurking around the corner waiting to be sorted out.

The family work hours and hours on the businesses and never unwind from that.

This vacation was to unwind from everything.

Alessandro had prepared security for the vacation but Gianna made it abundantly clear that she didn't want to many men or woman walking around in suits otherwise it will apparently 'ruin the atmosphere'

The family also now had a brand new private plane so they could fit everyone on one plane. An expense Alessandro made. He had also hired a private island that had a huge modern villa on. It had 30 bedrooms, a pool, private beach, spa, gym and water slide. The island had its own landing strip as well so they would fly directly there.

Gianna's POV

I have never been one to have my emotions all in check but my mind was a mess. Excitement and worry, two very different emotions but for some reason there fitting like two puzzle pieces in my head.

I am excited about letting go of the Mafia lifestyle for a week but worried because it was so out of the ordinary for our family. Danger was something that was always following us. One of the reasons why I understand why Alessandro wants to keep Liliana in the house for the rest of her life. But I'd be dammed if I let the Mafia get in the way of her living whatever normal life she can live.

— — — —

I let the rays of sunshine hit me will sitting in the winter morning sun watching Lily toddle around on the grass.

'I'm surprised Alessandro suggested the idea' I faded back into reality after hearing Francesca's voice 'he's right though I mean the boys travel the world with there fathers and that's for work not to relax' I looked at Mia 'I just want to slip into a normal life for a week' my voice held hope 'then let's make that happen...if where going to be living 'normal' lives for a week then I will be drinking the 'normal' amount of alcohol one consumes on vacations' Francesca emphasised the word will obviously making sure me and Mia understood 'I agree to that' we cheered our mugs together and carried on taking.

Let's live the 'normal life' for a week

Third Person POV

A private jet had just landed in a city north east of Mexico.

It was around 12:00am.

Blackness surrounding the area. As light fog settled on the almost empty roads. You could only hear the faint noise of the cars rolling down the highway. You could see the head lights reflecting of the road signs as Alessandro and his men made there way to the other side of the city.

The dark side as some say.

It was a part of the city that was completely run by the Mexican mafia. Or more so by there Don Julian.

'5 minutes boss and we will be at the warehouse'

Alessandro looked up at the wind mirror and nodded at his driver.

————

'Boss... we're here' Alessandro opened his door and steeped out to see a black warehouse. It was away from the commotion of the city. Clearly to lessen the suspicion of anything.

He walked over to the doors and saw 2 guards standing there. The two saw Alessandro and visible gulped in fear. It wasn't ever day you come face to face with the most dangerous and feared man in the world.

————

The warehouse was like all warehouses.

It had a cold feeling to it, like you could feel the spirts of the people who had died there.

It had a rustic looking office with a glass window showing the entrance way where Alessandro saw Julian sipping on what looked to whiskey.

————

'It's...nice to see you Alessandro' Julian spoke with hidden sarcasm 'so...is my money being spent well' Alessandro sat back in his chair with a black expression ignoring Julians previous sarcasm. His face would scare anyone who stepped into the office. 'Alessandro your small amount of money is fine...I'm running my business so its just...well let's say normal' Juliana smirked until it dropped seeing Alessandro's face.

A stone hard cold expression that was clearly showing how he didn't want to be there or to be messed around.

'Listen to every word I say here Julian and listen well' Alessandro leaned out his chair slightly making Julian gulp.

'I own the whole world, it's in my palm. So don't think for two fucking seconds you can mess me about otherwise my gun will be aiming for that sick head of yours' Alessandro got up from the chair looking at the man sat in the chair opposite it him.

'Mess this shit up and your dead'

'I hope that message is ever so clear to you...Julian'

Alessandro walked out the room telling one of his men to check everything in the warehouse and to make sure it's running smoothly.

————

'Well are they fucking going or not' A mans voice echoed the room

'Yes boss a island east of Italy it's around a 11 hour flight for them so around a 9 hour flight for us' another mans voice spoke but with fear

'Good' you could hear the noise of ice in a glass.

'Not long know...'

The evil tone showed no mercy.

————

Hey guys I so so sorry for this taking so long. Trust me this won't happened again or at least not that long. I have had so much going on and no time to write but I'm back and I have so many ideas. I hope your all doing well and staying safe. Please remember to wear a mask and to clean you hands. I also just want to say when I'm writing this story i promise I'm not trying to offend anyone with my work. I'm just doing my hobby I guess. Please remember that. Lastly I know this chapter is the best but it does get better I promise.

Anyway stay safe the next update will be soon.

Bye guys :))))