Shinsou's training

This chapter was one of my favorites to write. Strap in and enjoy the ride.

Our last sports festival had just finished up. Needless to say, the big three and I got within the top 5. It was a big accomplishment for all of us. I was surprised that Tamaki had gotten first because he would have freaked out if he knew so many people were looking at him. He did good, and so did the rest of us.

It was a week before Papa had told me that he would be leaving to take his class on a trip. That trip being to the Wild, Wild Pussycats' training camp. I shudder a bit as I remembered that trip. The training was intense, and I can only imagine what he would do to his poor students. I know my father to be a tough teacher, and he doesn't have healing abilities like Miss Yamaka.

"Y/N!"

I heard Papa yell from outside. I walk towards the balcony we had and opened it up more to see him at the training grounds that was within our apartment complex. I could see him with a boy that had bags under his eyes and purple hair. I sigh and jump off the balcony, landing softly on the ground near them.

"What's sup pops? Who's this?"

"Y/N, this is Hitoshi Shinsou. I'm training him."

I bow before him and he does the same. The kid looked pretty beat up, then again it was Papa training him, so I'm not too surprised that this is the outcome so far. He was currently wrapped up in a scarf like thing. Something Papa would use when capturing Villains and to assist him in combat. Shinsou looked pissed off and I just chuckle a bit.

"Has he got you wearing weights yet?"

I said as I crouched down to look into his eyes. His eyes widen in shock,

"Weights?!"

"You don't have him wearing weights yet?!"

I stood up and looked at papa. He shrugs his shoulders. I then help Shinsou out of the scarf. Penelope then appears and softly rubs against shinsou. I look towards Papa who obviously is responsible for her even being outside. He then sighs as Shinsou picks up the black cat.

"While I'm gone at the training camp, I'm going to have you train him. This will be a learning experience for both him and you. You've never had to train someone, and he will get to learn what you've been taught by me. Don't push him too hard, just enough. Right now let's start with some combat training without usage of quirks. Also I'll have him train with you, so expect to meet me at gym beta after school at least three times a week if you aren't busy with Hawks."

I nod my head, before questioning.

"What is his quirk?"

"What's my what?"

"Your quir-"

I then felt like I was outside of my body, I could see everything around me, but I couldn't control my actions. My heart was beating super loud, everything around me felt surreal. I wasn't in control of my actions, only in control of my thoughts. My eyes were widen as I can finally tell what his quirk was.

"Show me your quirk."

He demands. I listened to what he said. I held out a water bubble and activated my wings. I also activated my erasure quirk and that caused his quirk to deactivate, he could feel that his quirk was deactivated as I was no longer in a hypnotized state.

"What! How?"

I blink as my hair falls down and my water goes away. I glance at him with a look,

"I'm the daughter of Shota Aizawa, I too possess his erasure quirk. You told me to show you my quirk and that's what happened. I guess that's a rule that you never had to think of. Be careful on what you say and how you say it. Be careful on what you ask."