Quick note

You are Aizawa's daughter. Not everyone knows this, but with the people in your year, they do know this. It's not a hidden fact, but it surprising that not a lot of people know.

When you are a third year, you are the class representative for the class 3-B. You are best friends with the big three. You chose not to be labeled as that, as you already had a pretty big enough label and you didn't want to outshine people too much, plus you dislike labels like that.

Your quirks:

Erasure quirk
-Similar to your father's erased quirks of those you can see
-Your hair rises like his as well.

Water Manipulation
-You can use your water manipulation to make wings.
-You mostly use your water quirk to make powerful whips that can change distance.
-You can also hose down any fires if need be.
-You are able to use water molecules within the air to detect people, it isn't until later that you discover what the feeling is, and it basically morphs strongly as you get older.
-You can also make powerful waves that can knock someone down
- If you don't drink enough water throughout the day, your water quirk will automatically refill you up with water, but this causes your attacks to weaken and be use less.
- Heat will be your biggest enemy, the hotter you are the more you sweat and the more water you use.
-you drink more water than the average person.

Because of your water manipulation quirk, you always have a water bottle with you.

Update as of November 14, 2022:
Your hero suit is a white short kimono with butterflies of your favorite color and a pastel color of your choice. You wear combat boots that are white as well. You wear shorts underneath the kimono that are black spandex. Also imagine that you have a black belt that is similar to Yaomomo's that holds your water bottle. Also the goggles imagine them your favorite color as well.

THERE WILL BE HUGE MANGA SPOILERS, IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP DO NOT READ THIS, OR READ AT CAUTION