Quirk test

We changed into our gym uniforms as Miss Yamaka directed us to do so. I had put my hair into a pony tail and walked out with Nejire,

"Hey hey! Do you think it'll be hard or easy. Knowing Miss Yamaka I feel like we're going to be challenged. Hey hey! We're here!"

She says energetically, while tapping my shoulder the whole time. I just smile and shake my head at her as we walked into Gym Alpha. We could see Miss Yamaka smirking, like she had something torturous.

Once the whole class made it Miss Yamaka pressed a button. Appeared was a list of pairs. I quickly noticed that Tamaki and I were paired up. Mirio was paired up with Nejire.

"These partners will be for Tomorrow's assessment when EraserHead isn't busy torturing his new students. Remember who you're partnered up with. Now for today's assessment. I have ectoplasm here to assist me. You guys will be using your quirks and showing me how you improved from last year. I have a record showing your speeds, strength, and other factors that may account for your quirk personally. Ita, he's a good example of special countability, he will be tested on how many different types of flowers he can produce in a certain amount of time. For now we will be testing speed, no quirk usage, regular ones. After that I'll have you guys use your quirks."

She had us line up and would call our name. We ran one lap in groups of four. As we all finished up she had a smirk on her face,

"Not bad. Good to know that all of you can run without using your quirks. Now time for the quirk one. Aizawa, Amajiki, Shina, and Yamamo. Line up, quirks activated."

I saw Tamaki thinking about what food he had eaten and out came horse legs. I activated my wings and had them on the biggest level that I could, these would make me go the fastest. Once she told us to go, I was quick to fly. I finished within 10 seconds, Hawks would be very proud right now. This for some reason shocked some of my classmates at how fast I was able to go.

"Holy shit you've gotten fast."

I heard Kin say with his mouth wide open. I shrug my shoulders. Then about 8 seconds later Tamaki is here next to me. Once he reached the finish line he deactivated his quirk and was blushing a bit. I held my hand to his face and created a bubble for him to drink out of. He kisses my head before drinking the water.

All of our speeds had increased from the first time we were tested. Miss Yamaka smirks at me and I looked right at her.

"Aizawa you're first to get tested by me personally. Ectoplasm, start testing the others on the factors I have listed on this list. I'll be coming around and pushing them."

With that we all split off into our individual evaluations. Miss Yamaka took me outside to where the lake was. I had an idea of what she was going to have me do.

"Push yourself like you did at the camp. I want to see you go higher, if you don't. Well have fun telling your father how you failed out of the hero's course. No wings, use your water pressure to blast you up. Go. This will be first of your test."

I nod my head, making my way over to where the water was, she didn't want me using my wings and I had to gather up a lot of pressure in order to blast myself up in the air. I've done this before, but it was to stop myself from falling, I wonder if she was testing my reaction timing. Either way I did as I was told and I blasted myself up into the air. I was well above the trees, almost at the clouds. I was able to touch one and I started falling towards the ground. Gathering more water into my palm to try and make my landing smooth. No wings, is what I remembered. I was letting my back fall towards the ground and once I felt myself get closer to the ground I let out a water sprout out of both of my hands it was enough pressure to keep me at the level I was at, I decreased the pressure and I face planted into the ground. Miss Yamaka crouches near me, I could hear her smirking.