Ch 3

Doflamingo's Pov

As I made my way back to the apartments, I quickly texted a family member that I knew would be in town since I needed them to come trade cars with me. Though as I drove my mind kept going back to the mystery girl, I'm not sure why I was so worried about her but there was something telling me that I needed to find her. "At least I found a new victim to play with~ That bastard better not have hurt (Y/n) too much I have an interest in her"

I couldn't drive too fast since I didn't want to be pulled over with a body in my trunk but it didn't take me long before I was parking in front of her apartment building. Cutting the engine, I stepped out of the car as I walked toward three of my family members; Baby 5, Dellinger, and Law. "You're being reckless Doflamingo-ya, why didn't you just go home?"

My keys left my hands as I threw them to the girl before I turned to the other two. "Baby 5, take my car and go home. You two help me look for an injured girl... Now!" When they didn't move when I ordered them to help me, I shouted over at them before I took to the skies to have a better view of the area. She couldn't have been far from the apartment building and I was right since in a nearby alleyway I spotted a small body curled up in a ball, that had to be (Y/n).

Dropping down I quickly bent down to get a good look at her and what I saw made my stomach turn. She was covered in bruises and blood but when I tilted her head up, I could see where the blood was coming from. "No, Law help me!" My hand wrapped around her throat as I yelled for the man and thankfully since he was close by since he heard me.

"Keep pressure on the wound, we need to move her. I can't tell how deep it is but it looks like she's lost a lot of blood. Room" My hand was tightly holding the girl's neck while Law moved us in the direction of the hospital it took a few jumps but soon enough we were in front of the hospital that our family owned. "Oi, I need as many hands I can get! Let her go Doflamingo-ya she's in good hands, what's her name?"

"(Y/n)"

~~~~~~~~~~

A few Hours Later...

Law's Pov

There was a lot of damage done to the girl but the cut across her neck was the worst but thankfully it wasn't too deep and I had managed to close it pretty quick. Now that she was stable, I needed to go inform Doflamingo about her condition. I really didn't know why he wanted to save the girl but I also didn't care all the much, that man did strange things every day and this was no different.

As I walked into the waiting room, I couldn't help but pause when I saw the way the man was gripping his cup of coffee, he had the same worried expression on his face when... No, it's best not to think of that. "Doflamingo-ya" The man's head snapped up as he stood up and walked over to me. "I-Is (Y/n) okay?"

The man may have been wearing sunglasses but I didn't need to see his eyes to know he was genuinely worried about the girl. It was strange to see him care for anyone other than the family, maybe this girl was his friend or something? "(Y/n)-ya's condition is stable but she'll need a lot of attention while she heals do you have a number for her family?"

"No, I never meant the girl before I was supposed to pick her up and show her the guesthouse... Can I see her?" That made my eyebrow raise slightly though I quickly pushed my curiosity to the side as I started walking away from the man. "She's sleeping but I'm sure she'll be awake soon. Come along"

~~~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

Walking into the room I could see the poor state the girl was in and it made my chest hurt, how could someone do something so cruel to her. "Leave Law, I want to be alone with her" When Law left, I made my way over to her before I sat in the chair beside her, she looked so weak and defenseless. "I'm going to make them both pay for what they did to you (Y/n)...  I'll keep you safe"

"Hm" A soft moan came from the girl and as my eyes drifted to her face (Y/n)'s baby blue eyes popped open. "Welcome back (Y/n) you had me worried that you weren't going to make it. I'm glad your okay, are you in pain, I can get the doctor if you want?" She couldn't move her head much because of the wound on her neck but she did manage to say three simple words before the tears started to form in her eyes.

"W-Wh-o a-ar-e you?" Her voice was so strained and I knew that it probably wasn't a good thing for her to talk as her wound was still fresh. "You shouldn't try to talk (Y/n) and I'm Doflamingo. I was supposed to pick you up but when you didn't show I got worried then I heard some low-life scum was bragging about beating up a girl who screamed at night so I figured that was you. Do you want me to call your family?"

"A-Alon-e" It may have only been one word but I knew what she meant, the girl was alone and didn't have a family. "You don't have anyone? Oh, if that's the case I'll take care of you!" Her eyes narrowed at me though I didn't mind, she probably thought I had a hidden agenda or something. "W-Wh-y?"

"Let's just say that you remind me of someone I used to care about... He's not around anymore but he always gave off this warmth when he smiled, he was taken too soon from me though... You got a second chance at life (Y/n) don't waste it. I'll get the doctor just wait here!" Turning away from the girl I exited the room as I wiped a tear that had fallen from my eye. "Law! (Y/n) is up come check on her and she doesn't have a family so I'll be taking care of her. I'll pay the medical bills to"

"Right... Let's go see her"

~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s Pov

"How are you feeling (Y/n)-ya, do you want anything for the pain?" My eyes looked over at the new man that entered the room but there was no way this guy was a doctor. He may have been wearing a lab coat but what doctor has the word 'death' tattooed on their knuckles? "Yes, she's in pain Law! Get her something!" I looked over at the Doflamingo guy and didn't understand why he cared about my wellbeing so much even though we just met.

He said I reminded him of someone but that didn't explain his odd behavior towards me. "D- Do- In-go" Why did that prick how to cut my neck was he trying to kill me? Now I could hardly talk thanks to him and that stupid blonde bitch who ordered the attack in the first place. "What's the matter (Y/n)?"

"H-Home?" I hated hospitals and didn't want to be here much longer even though I knew my injuries were bad. Hospitals just creeped me out too much and whenever I was in one, I just shivered the whole time until I left but I'd stay only if I had to. "Can I take her home Law, she's stable enough for that right? She can move into the guesthouse today or tomorrow and you'll only be a few feet away... You'd like that right (Y/n)? The guesthouse is very nice and you can do whatever you like in it, I won't even charge you rent"

I don't know why but this man was starting to creep me out and why wouldn't he charge me rent, did he want something else from me? "Hm... He doesn't need the money (Y/n)-ya he's a billionaire if he steps out of line let me know and I'll put him in his place" The doctor spoke up and when he did, I needed to raise an eyebrow since Doflamingo didn't look like a billionaire. "What do you say (Y/n)? Would you like the guesthouse? The only thing I want in return is someone to spent time with and you need to make me dinner once a week when you're better! Deal?"

My throat was too sore to try and speak anymore so I just gave the man a thumbs-up as I leaned back down on the bed. Maybe having a free place to stay wouldn't be so bad, I mean if all I needed to do was hang out with the man and feed him then that was a good deal to me. "Perfect~ Why don't you tell me your apartment number and I can have your stuff brought over so everything's ready for when you're released?"

I held up ten fingers as I gave the man a small smile before I brought my hands back down. "Apartment ten? Okay, I'll have things taken care of, just get some rest (Y/n)~"

~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...