Ch 4

Doflamingo's Pov

I turned to leave the room but when Law spoke up, I stopped and faced him but he only pointed at (Y/n). "Yes, (Y/n) is there something wrong?" Her voice was too strained to speak anymore but I quickly handed her a notepad as she scribbled down what she needed to tell me.

'Can you bring me my teddy bear? He's sitting on my bed'

"Sure thing. If you need anything just ask Law and he'll take care of it for you" The smile she showed was filled with nothing but kindness towards me though as it faltered, I knew she was still in pain. "Here (Y/n)-ya this should help with the pain"

As Law injected the girl with some morphine I walked out of the room before I took my phone out of my pocket and started to make a few calls. The person responsible for hurting (Y/n) would not walk away from this alive. 

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ri-'

"Yes, how may I be of service Doffy?" One of my most trusted family members answered the call but I needed to take a minute as I thought about what I needed him to do. "Diamanté, I need you to meet me here in town. Oh, bring Pica with you. I need some help moving some items"

"Understood just text me the address" I hung up the call and walked through the doors of the hospital as I realized since Law made moved us here, I didn't have a car. 'Honk' Turning my head to the side I could see one of Law's friends was waving at me. "Over here Doflamingo! Law said you would need a lift"

My eyes narrowed but I got in the passenger seat as I told the man where (Y/n)'s apartment was and made sure to text the address to Diamanté while on the way. "Your friend looks like she's going to make a full recovery. A cut like that could have been life-threatening if you hadn't been there for her"

When the man said that a sharp pain filled my chest as I thought about what could have happened if I wasn't there, she could have died and no one would have cared. "Focus on the road. I don't need to hear you speak anymore" I was upset but I knew that (Y/n)'s place was close so I wouldn't be stuck in his car for much longer. "Hm... alright"

~~~~~~~~

Ten Minutes Later...

"You can leave now I'll find my own way home" I knew that someone would bring me a vehicle if I needed one but the first thing on my to-do list was to secure (Y/n)'s teddy bear so she'd be happy. "Have fun" Walking towards the apartment stairs I could see a man standing there looking around and trying to call someone. "Come on Babe pick up!... Cherry, it's me please call me back. I'm worried about you, I love you, Babe"

So, this was the man who almost killed my sweet little (Y/n)? "Are you looking for Cherry? I know where she is" His eyes shot up as he runs over to me but when I saw the bruises and scratch marks on his hands, I needed to take a breath. "Where is she!? I've been trying to reach her all day!"

As I turned around my grin widened when I seen Diamanté and Pica pull up. "I'll take you to her, just one second" Walking away from the bastard I made my way to Diamanté's car as my knuckles tapped against his window. "Yes, Doffy?" I knew it wouldn't take him long to do what I asked so I pointed my finger towards the man as I whispered something just low enough for Diamanté to hear.

"Take that bastard to see the whore. He's responsible for hurting someone I care about. I'll text you if we need any help with moving her things" He looked up at me for a minute but he didn't question my orders. "Understood" When I waved the bastard over, he ran over quickly as he looked at me with worry in his eyes. "He'll take you to Cherry, I'm sure she's dying to see you"

"Thank you!" Biting my tongue, I moved towards Pica's car as Diamanté drove off with the man. "What was that about Doffy?" Turning around I faced Pica and greeted him before I started walking towards the apartment doors. "Come on, we have some items to move" He didn't question me as he moved to stand behind me as I took the keys to the building out of my pocket. They had some dried blood on them but I ignored it the best I could as I turned the key and pulled the door open.