Ch 13

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Ahhhh!" A nightmare had woken me up but I soon found someone's arms wrapped around my waist. "You are alright (Y/n), was it another nightmare?" Even though I immediately recognized Doflamingo's voice my mind started to panic because I didn't remember how I ended up in his bed. "D-Doffy, how did I get here and why can't I remember anything?"

"You blacked out again before dinner. I brought you in here and kept an eye on you all night" Pulling my way out of his arms I stood up from his bed before I gave myself a once over. "It's not normal Doffy! I shouldn't be blacking out like this and where did all these marks come from!? Tell me the truth!"

I wanted to know the truth and if Doflamingo lied to me I would never speak to him again. "Well... you're going to want to take a seat for this (Y/n)" When he said that I felt my heart drop since I was mentally preparing myself to hear something like 'Oh, I drugged you' or 'It's just because of your injuries' but I was not prepared for what came out of this man's mouth.

"You inherited my brothers' power and with that, you also got his demon. Last night you tried to murder Diamanté but I stopped you" I opened my mouth to speak though no words came out as I tried to digest what he had just said. "W-What are you talking about Doflamingo? Please tell me your joking" When I looked into his gaze, I knew he was telling the truth. "I'm afraid that's what happened (Y/n)... Don't worry though my brother was the same way and I know how to help you. How about we go somewhere together, just the two of us?"

"I tried to k-kill someone? H-How could I do such a terrible thing?" Doflamingo's arms had wrapped around my waist before he pulled me into his lap but I couldn't believe he was okay with this. I almost killed a member of his family and he still wanted me around, why? "Come on (Y/n) we're going for a drive"

~~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

Ten Minutes Later...

Getting (Y/n) out of the house was easier said than done since on the way to the garage Diamanté had decided to walk out of the kitchen. I swear that man jumped when he seen little (Y/n) but quickly left before anything could happen between them. Taking a drive was the best plan I could come up with at the time though my passenger wasn't feeling the best about it. "Don't look so sad (Y/n) it's alright. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I thought I was doing the right thing"

"I-I'm a monster, how can y-you stand being around me? I'm sorry" (Y/n) was crying previously but now she was becoming hysterical. Our destination wasn't too far from my house so I wrapped my arms around the girl and continued driving. "Shhhh~ It wasn't your fault (Y/n) and I'm more of a monster than you could ever be" Taking the right turn a little sharp (Y/n) body had moved against mine as I readjusted the wheel. We had to drive down an old dirt road but even though it was terrible for my tires I didn't care since I just wanted to make the girl beside me feel better.

~~~~~~~~

Twenty Minutes Later...

"We're here (Y/n)~" This spot was special to me since it was the one place I could be alone when I needed a break from my life. "W-What are we doing here Doffy?" Without answering the girl, I exited the vehicle then went over before I pulled her from the car. "This is my favorite spot to be alone and I want to share it with you" She was hesitant but after what felt like hours the girl tightened her grip around my hand. "Y-You want to share it with me?"

Opening the trunk of my car a took out a small blanket before I returned to her side and took her hand again. "Yes, come on we can sit in the grass over here... Grab that side of the blanket (Y/n)" She offered me a small smile as we made a little spot on the grass to sit, and before I knew it her tears had stopped. "Do you come out here often Doffy?" Nodding my head, I took my phone from my pocket and set it to 'do not disturb mode so no one could ruin my time with (Y/n). "Every now and then, it's quite peaceful out here... I want you to know that I don't see you as a monster (Y/n). So, please don't leave me. I need you to stay because... because I love you"