skate buddy

------

"what?" i groaned, dragging the 'a' as vinnie called me when i'm having my immaculate sleep. "come to skate park with me. please." i can hear him pouting his lips from the other side of the screen. what a child.

"shut up. i wanna sleep." "y/n it's like 6 pm come on." "ugh fine. you have to get me slurpee tho." and with that, i hang up.

and no i'm not sleeping from last night till 6 pm. it's a little too much. i just decided to take a nap at 4 something because i'm tired from school shit.

i slip on my dark gray sweat suit and a pair of blazer sneakers. i also bring my skateboard. i mean i don't really know how to skate but i don't wanna sit there doing nothing.vinnie always teach me some tricks which i can never do. and when i give up, he forced me to do it.

getting out from my house and locking the door, i head to my car and take the driver seat. no shit. i connected my phone to my car and start shuffling my spotify playlist. the first song to come up is 'LIKE A ROCKSTAR' by Chase Atlantic. best band ever. periodt.

i arrived to the skate park at 6:40-ish. then i heard a familiar voice. "hey y/n" vinnie waves at me with a huge smile on his face. "hi vin." i take out my skateboard from the boot. "oh you brought your board too? awesome!" he gives me a thumbs up, making me chuckle.

i then walk to the skate area with vinnie following behind. i get on my board and of course, i can't balance myself. vinnie laugh at how silly i look and steps closer. "here let me help you." he held out his hands for me to hold to. he gets on his board and start pushing one of his legs to get the board moving.

he teach me the same tricks as before cuz i never get it. we did a kick flip together and since i can't do it, he lift me up and kick my board, making it roll and land on its original state. then he put me down. (i think u know this. i'm just that bad at explaining stuff)

few minutes later, the sun started to set. "wow. it's beautiful." i whisper. "mhm. beautiful like you." he smirks. that- that was hot ngl. i nudged his arm with my elbow. "shut up." "well i'm not wrong." "yeah, i know i'm pretty." he laugh but looks kinda nervous after.

he wanted to talk so we get to the bump thingy and sit there. "so y/n. um how do i say this." i start to feel uncomfortable. i hate when people tryna talk to me looking serious and shit. "come on. what you wanna talk about. stop making me scared. "i like you since i laid my eyes on you for the first time and i asked you to come here because i love seeing you skate it's cute?" he said in one breath. he twitches his eyes a little. think he's nervous.

THE vinnie hacker likes me? oh hell naw. i mean hell yeah but what? not like i don't like him but it's weird. i don't know if this is a prank or some sort of his stupid stuff. "um y/n? you okay?" he asks as i haven't said a single word. "oh yea. like is this a joke or something?"

"fuck no. i genuinely like you." "you serious?" he nods as his curls bounced. "well. i like you too. ok don't laugh or anything but i always imagine i'm in a relationship with you like we're mentally dating. i also read lots of vinnie imagines on wattpad like i have nothing better to do."

he loudly laugh. i hide my blushed cheeks with the sleeve of my sweatshirt even though it's pretty dark and he won't see it clearly. i can't believe i just said that. that's hella embarrassing. what the heck. "you're so cute. you know that?" he fiddles with his rings on his sexy fingers. he looks at me and removes my hands from my red face.

"aww, are you blushing?" he giggles. dang that was attractive as hell. he holds both my hands tightly so i can't cover my face. i put my head on my shoulder, trying to cover the embarrassment. i can feel his hand getting closer to me. he lifts up my chin with his fingers. his thumb caressing my cheeks. he just looks at me and smile. "can you stop looking at me like that?" i bite my bottom lip to hold a giggle. "no you're just really pretty."

we sit like that for a while but it isn't that awkward. "so y/n... will you marry me? shit. will you be my girlfriend?" i laugh at him. oh i love a funny guy. i nod. "yes!" he immediately pulls me in a hug. we look into each other's eyes and he starts to lean in for a kiss. one moment later. we pull away.

"so can i get my slurpee?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
a/n

woah ✊🏻🤪👊🏻