sunset ride

i'm back bitches
i'm sorry if there's mistakes in this

-------------------------------

vinnie lol

sup baby

                          hey

so u wanna hangout?

                                                    oh yea ofc when and where

maybe at like 6 and
yeah u pick where

                                                  yk i like listening
                                                    to music 24/7

mhmm

                                                  so i wanna listen to some music in the
car while driving in the city
and we can have a picnic!

sounds perfect

                                               pls u're so dry 😃
                                                  anyways what we
                                                  gonna eat?

i was thinking  a
little snack like nuts
maybe

                                                 ew yk i hate nuts
                                                 but what kinda   
                                                 nuts?

deez nuts 🥶🥵😩💦

                                                  bye

wait no
baby come back!!
hey 🥵
ok wtv go get ready
read 5:04                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
------------------------------------------

y/n's pov

i check the time. it's 5:05 p.m. i mean i still have time to get ready but instead of getting ready, i'm gonna go and make some iced coffee. i go to my kitchen and fill 2 shots of espresso in a cup of milk. i add some creamer and drizzle caramel syrup and that's basically it.

i drink my coffee while watching some youtube videos because that's literally what i do every single day. i check the time again, 5:36 p.m. "shit" i mumble.

i sprint to my bathroom, brush my teeth, do my hair and put on some lip gloss. i go to my closet and start choosing an outfit. i have no idea what to wear so i just wear a cropped tank top with a beige cardigan and mom jeans.

after getting ready, i hear a honk. that must be vinnie. why is he so early for. i quickly put on my sneakers and get out from the house. there i see vinnie bopping his head to some music in his car. hot.

he notices me then he gets out of the car, opening the door for me. i laugh it off. "thank you" i said. "you're welcome." he jogs to the other side of the car and get in. "alright. we're going to listen to this playlist." he unlocked his phone and open spotify.

it's a playlist that we both made since we started dating almost 5 months ago. we basically add songs that we love to hear to.

we scream our lungs out to every songs played. the songs are very energized and all but then 'good days' by sza come up. "your favorite song" vinnie says, looking at me. i hum as a response. the song is very beautiful. i get in my feels and sing along while vinnie chuckles at me.

the sun almost sets and the intro of this song reminds me of the sun. the song fits perfectly with the time now. sunrise also reminds me of it.

"what food we gonna get?" i ask. "i already told u what" he answer. "no not that. you're gross ew." "i'm kidding." he sigh. "we gonna get some donuts. krispy kreme your fav." he looks at me and winks. shiver me timbers 🥶.

a few minutes later, he stop at this hill. he lay out a mint green and white plaid picnic cloth on the ground and i put our food on there. vinnie stand near the cliff and calls me over. "babe look at the view. it's so pretty."

i'm too scared to go near the cliff so i stand a little further. "come on don't be scared. i'll hold you okay?" vinnie held out his arm and i take it and get near him. "okay don't push me i'm scared." i say. "why would i push you." he giggles. "well who knows."

"i love you." he whispers in my ear. i smile and say "i love you too."

while i'm admiring the view, vinnie pushes me off the cliff. so romantic 😩💕. and there where i laid dead and lifeless cuz fuck you and your happy ending.

------------------------------------------

author's note

i can't stop listening to hit different x good days acoustic. like i watch it 10 times a day. i'm writing this on my laptop so i have no idea what it'll look like on my phone

lmaoaka i just watched 'vinnie and reggie eat first bugs' youtube video from 9 years ago. the video was in my recommendation so yeah why not watch it.