baking

guys my older chapters sucks
- from future me xoxo

________________

y/n's pov

i was watching vinnie's favorite anime with him. we've been watching it long enough where i got very bored. on top of that, i'm not really a fan of anime.

"baby i'm bored" i said, pouting my lips. okay do u wanna do something? go out?" vinnie raised an eyebrow.

"no i'm too lazy to go out." then i got this basic idea. "how bout we bake some cupcakes." i smiled and he kiss my lips.

"of course babe. come on." he stands up, grabbed my hands and lead me to the kitchen.

"what flavor should me make?" he asked, holding two boxes of the cake mixture thingy.

"chocolate?"

"nah chocolate is boring. i want red velvet." he said.

"vinnie, it's the same thing. red velvet is chocolate with red dye and those cheese icing." i crossed my arms.

"oh. well that's embarrassing." he scratches his head.

vinnie's pov 😐

i like when i'm baking with y/n. she's kinda clumsy and she'll get very messy and that's cute. "ah!" she dropped her spatula that's covered in cake batter. not surprised.

"dude. you always drop something." i laughed while watching her get another spatula.

"shut the fuck up" she giggled. "remember when you broke jordan's co-"

before she got to finish the sentence, i cut in and cover her mouth. "nope. cut that cut that"

"that's what i thought" she smirked.

while we wait for the cupcakes to bake, i wrapped my arms around her waist and swayed her back and forth. "i love you babe." i kissed her head. "i love you too"

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
a/n

😐
heehee💃🏻