we need God

I DONT RECOMMEND READING MY FIRST FEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME CRINGE SO FUCKING HARD I WANNA BANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL
START FEOM THE BOTTOM PLS 😭

warning: smut
-not really into detail i think cuz that shit's weird
BRO HERE'S ME UPDATING MY OLDER CHAPTERS BCS THEY ARE SO FUCKING CRINGY FOR NO REASON

anyways

______________

vinnie's pov

it's been a long day of no affection from y/n. i've been so busy with shootings and stuff. but it's okay i'm on my way to her house biiitch!

i park my car in the garage of her house, and jog to the huge front door and run to the living room. i look for her but she's not there.

after a while, i hear a sound of a blender from the kitchen. yeah where else could it be. i smirk before walking to the kitchen.

she's putting some berries in the blender, has no idea that i'm home. i sneak behind her so i can scare her. i poke my fingers on either side of her waist. "boo!"

she screams and jumps, with a weird ass look on her face. she hits my head with a banana which cause it to split into two.

"what the hell vinnie! don't scare me like that." she hugs me. i laugh and kiss her temple all the way down to her neck. "i'm sorry."

"it's okay. you can scare me anytime so i can get a heart attack and die."

"um.. the fuck you're weird." i lift her up to the island and kiss her lips passionately. "i missed you." we say between kisses.

i remove her tank top and unclasp her bra. i start to kiss her neck, leaving a few marks then go down to her breast. i squeeze her breast causing her to moan.

now all our clothes are removed, i slide my ✨miniature in her back. my thrusts get pretty fast, making her uncontrollably moaning. "fuck, vinnie." we both letting out loud moans.

minutes later, i take off my ✨miniature✨ from her. y/n kneels down and begin sucking on my dick. she's doing all the work here and it feels so fucking good.

i pick her up and let her sit on the counter. she opens her legs, letting me eat her 💧WAP💧. she tastes very nice and sweet i eat her out while she's gripping tightly on my hair.

i lick and play with her clit, kissing both of her thighs. i brush my tongue deeper and deeper until we both

stop 🛑🤚🏻 let me pray 🛐 for you ⚠️ heavenly ✨ father 😙

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
a/n

ew 😃
ykw i hate this one. i change my mind.
bye