PAST...

Cora: "They were there for two days, waiting, hiding. "

Nadia; "That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us... hide and heal.

 Stiles: Okay, so is two days standard, then, or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway? 

Cora: Why do you care? "

Stiles: Why do I care? Let's see... because over the last few weeks, my best friend's tried to kill himself. His boss nearly got ritually sacrificed. A girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was  almost killed by alphas. thanks for saving him by the way ... I... do you want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, all right? For, like, an hour.

 Cora: You think Derek can do anything about that?"

 Stiles: Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after, it's more like he should do something about it, yeah.

 Cora: I don't know. There's something different about him now. He wasn't like this when we knew him.  you remember right Nadia? she nodded

Stiles: What was he like?

Nadia was going to answer when uncle Peter started to come downstairs.

Peter: A lot like Scott, actually. A lot like most teenagers... unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic, tolerable really only to other teenagers.

 Stiles: And so what happened? What changed him? 

Peter: Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men... A girl.  for some reason stiles looks at Nadia. " not me  he meet another girl"

Stiles: You're telling me some girl broke his little heart? That's why Derek is the way he is?

Peter: Do you remember Derek before he was an Alpha had blue eyes? Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes? 

Stiles: I just always thought it was, like, a genetic thing. 

Nadia:   its not a genetic thing its actually actually something more profound then that.

Peter: If you want to know what changed Derek, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes. 

Gerard: Mm. Did you bring him? Oh. Oh, come in, Scott, and give an old man a little something for his pain. 

Allison: You don't have to do this.

 Gerard: If you want me to talk, this is how it's going to happen.

 Scott: If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know. 

Gerard: Everything. Ah. Uh-oh. Uh-oh.

Gerard: They found a third body?

Allison: Another doctor, right after Scott found Deaton.

 Gerard: Right after? Almost like it was expected he'd survive.

 Scott: What's that supposed to mean? 

Gerard: How do you know your dark druid isn't your wise veterinarian himself? Maybe he knew you'd find him. Maybe he planned it that way. 

Scott: He would never let anyone innocent die. 

Gerard: Don't be so sure. You'd be surprised how far some people would go to get rid of someone like Deucalion. 

Scott: Or someone like you?

Gerard: I don't go easily, though, do I? You know, Scott, you've made me something of a celebrity here. I'm a medical mystery. The cancer is now virtually undetectable, but the doctors have no clue why my body keeps producing and ejecting this bizarre black fluid.