Gerard the enemy part 2

After the Pep talk with Peter, we all headed to the school, where I heard the sheriff saying something about Stiles missing.

Scott: Is that everyone?

Isaac: I think so. You're gonna find him by scent?

Scott: Yeah, we both are.

Isaac: But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?
I heard Scott and Isaac talking as we walking into the boys lockers room. Then they looked at us.

Derek: We need to talk." he said as he holds me close to him and away from Peter.

Peter: All of us. " he said as he enter the room behind us

Scott: Holy sh - what the hell is going on??"

Derek: You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station. " i then looked t him surprised, then back at Scott

Scott: Okay, hold on. He - he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?

Peter: I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous. " i looked at Peter and gave a smiled smile as then derek and scott :

Derek/Scott: Shut up!

Isaac: Who is he?

Scott: That's Peter, Derek's Uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat.

Peter: Hi.

Isaac: That's good to know.

Scott: How is he alive?

Derek: Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him.

Isaac: Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead.

Derek: What?

Scott: Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field.

Isaac: Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?

Peter: Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen.

Derek: But why?

Peter: Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly." he said as he walk up to the boys

Back at the Hale house( i have written this so many times that im starting to write hell house, lol)
we where searching to something, which i could have help more if they had told me what i was searching for..

Derek: I told you, I looked everywhere. "

Peter: You didn't look here.

Derek: What is that, a book?

Peter: No. It's a laptop. What century are you living in? A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones that keep records.
At the moment Scott got a called from his mom. and him and Isaac left

Derek: They say he's in some kind of transparent casing made from the venom coming out of his claws.

Peter: That sounds sufficiently terrifying."

Derek: They also say he's starting to move." that maybe me alittle scared

Peter: Okay, look, I think I found something. Looks like what we've seen from Jackson is just the kanima's beta shape.

Derek: Well, meaning what? It can turn into something bigger?

Peter: Bigger and badder." he said as we both walked to him looking at the screen to this (thisVM14-001_bestiary-kanimas_3c_5)