unforgiving and already forgotten

we finally manage to get to the loft while i held Derek miss blank opened the door and i was pulling him into the room while she panic and said she should have taken him to the hospital. i know its mean of me to say this put a part of me wanted to push her down the stair or for her to have simple stayed in the car like i told her too.

" no, no hospital" Derek said gasping as i tried to moved him to the bed so i can check his wounded's and see what i could do to heal them. she complain that she couldn't hold him anymore as she drop his left side making me hold on to him by my self as we both fall to the floor hitting it hard, as she calls out to him while he fainted. I then got up again and draged him to the bed as I try my best to place him on it without making his wounds any worst then they already were.

I quickly went to get some water to clean his wounds , just to come back and notice that she had removed his shirt and was touching his sking and wounds " what are you doing? do you wanted them to get infected?" i yelled as i rushed next to him pushing her away as Derek regain consciousness and ask how bad it was, i didn't had time to reply cus she answer saying the omg would be for his unbelievable physique if it werent for the fact that he was bleeding blackblood , oh gosh your not dying are you?" he then lose consciouness again as she plead him not to die .

" HIS NOT GOING TO DIE!, HIS JUST TRYING TO HEAL AND IF YOUR MOVE I CAN HELP HIM!" i dont know why she was making me so angry as she then place her ear on his chest to hear his heatbeat and say not how i imagen our first date going. this was it I moved her away from him and started to clean his wounds and take some of his pain away. " Do us a favor and leave, i can handle this on my own, so just leave" i had to use my claws to ripped opend his shirt and clean his wounds she just stood the watching me as i clean them .

After i finished i sat by his side continuing to take most of the pain away hoping that he would wake up soon. groans and pants could be heard as miss blank and i looked at him. As he woke up and was trying to get up . So i helped him do so when i heard. " are you sure you want to do that?"

" i have to find the other and let them know im not died" i was going to aswer but she won me to it and said " maybe that a good thing, you know how many characters in literature use a false death to their advantage?" and then she started to say a list of books that had and the final one was romeo and juliet.

"really ? are you comparing this to a book right now?" i asked Derek looks at me for the first time since we got here then looks at the floor, " they need to know" he said

" do you have any idea how bad you look right now? you're like one giant opened wound, im not entirely sure you arent really dead" she atold him , i a then glare at he. " he will be find, i clean his wound and made sure it wont get infected or do you think im just here for the joyride?" i really dont know why but she was making me feeling really uneasy , like there was something wrong about her and my wolf was telling me to protect Derek no matter what.

"you dont have any bandages or any kind of firstaid, i looked" she told him , LIAR!!! she hasnt move from the window at all, i did all the work what game is she playing? what is she plaining?

" we usually dont need them, that why i dont have any here" he told her he then held my hand while still looking at her, this made me confused but i guess that maybe he was in pain so i started to take some pain away from him.

"how do we fix you up?" she asked

"time" he simple replied to her,as he then got closer to me " can you get me some water?" i then noded but remeber the kitchen was one floor down. " ill be right ." i said as i walked out the door,she then stares at him as he started to feel uncorftable and moved closer to me as he noded that it was ok for me to leave which i did against my will,he then tell her " you shouldn't be here" back"

"why is that?" she asked

" because you don't know me . you don't know anything about me."Derek said

maybe i have a feeling about you."

"its shouldn't be a good one, everyone around me gets hurt" he replied to her

" I've been hurt before"

"not like this" he replied as she then started to get closer to him, and kissed him , but he never moved back , not one inch as she kissed him and then he kissed her . i got back just to see the scene that was going on at that moment and hide behind main door and i cover my mouth trying not to make a sound. Derek made a choose... and it wasn't me..

i know what was going on. I knew what was happing but i still couldn't find it in me to leave.. why? why was i so stupid and stayed in that building? and listen to everything? and what was worst, what no one know that happened to mate or wolf that our promise to one another is that if the mate , touches in or love another one, every touch and kiss they give that other person hurt the mate, it feel like they skin and body is in fire like they are being torn apart alive,as if their flesh is being ripped out by every touch the other person gives and gets , like their life is being suck away. While the other haft is happy is being passionate this haft is dying where they stand and she was dying next to his door, just a few steps away and he didn't ever hear her cries, didnt felt her pain. and what worst of all. he didn't felt her dying. and she was dying.