unwanted memories

Time had passed since the horrible night when Kate Argent tried to kill the rest of the Hales family… more like since Peter slice her throat opened. Derek, who was passed out in his new hide out was started to remember what Kate Argent said.
 Kate p.o.v   :   as she got a knife and got closer to him,
You know what I enjoy more of the day your family die, wasn’t just the screams and the smell of them dying but that fact that your little future bride almost went back the hell flames for you” she then stop walking and looks at him. “If I haven't stab her first" as she then laugh’s.
Derek looks at her as his eyes turn blue she then said "Oh don’t tell me you actually like that little bride? Come on Derek she's was like 4 or 6 years younger than you”, she place the knife on his chest, " It really does break my heart to see you this way so I'll just let you suffer another way.” She then turned on the electric box. At that moment Dereck woke up.
Derek p.o.v
            Dam**!!!!” he yelled hitting the wall next to him on the train. At that moment Isaac went to check on me. “You’re ok Derek??” asked the beta how always acted more like a puppy then a beta. I then glared at him letting him know that it was none of his business. He must have understood because he left as fast as he got there.
            Things weren’t getting any better since the death of that ***** but the fact that she would talk about ‘HER’ got me angry. I know she was nothing but a kid when all this happened she was just 2 years older then Cora my younger sister, but still….. I then got up, there is no time to be feeling sorry for myself with what’s coming. I then got out of the train and called my pack so we could train. These guys are so weak I would have to train them 24/7 just to they could be ¼ of what Scott is. But just to make it clear I could never love her as a mate… she was too much as a sister to me or so I told myself....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
note:    these is my first story here and i hope you guys would like it, if i have any mistakes i would love for you to tell me, also please comment or messege me your opinions, i will gladly accept critics too thanks