life and death part 1

Scott and Stiles were at the place that Deaton told then as Scott could feel something was wrong. 

Stiles P.O.V
        We got to the place were Scott boss told us to go as I stop the car and looked at Scott i notice his eyes were yellow as if he could feel something was wrong. "What is it???  Do you hear something??? Is there something wrong??" he didn't responded as I then yelled, "DUDE!" I said as he then looks at me, " there something wrong???" he said as I looked at him waiting for him to explain what, "So??? whats wrong????" I asked as he then get out of the car. "Stile stay here, and keep the car running" Scott said,  "But why??" . "JUST DO IT!!" was the last thing he said before running into the woods.  After 30 min i heard what seem to be gun shoots as I could see Scott running from a hill and he got to the car. "DRIVE STILES!!! GOOOOO!!!"  he said as I then drove out of there.  "So?? did you get it???" I asked as he then shows me this 2 bright fire colors flowers that looked a lot like mountain lilys. "We came here for that???" i said scared as i got to the main highway and almost hit a car.

Scott P.O.V

        "Yes we came here for these, now drive!!! the Argents were behind us and Deaton told me we have to get back this these before an hour" I said as i heard still, " Well you better hope we do get there because in between the 10 min drive and the 30 min you took looking for it we barely have time to get there with 5 min to spare" he said. " WHAT?!  Come one Stiles hit the paddle we have to get there now!!!" , "Im trying the best I can, it not like you have a secret werewolf highway I can go and get there in 5 min". I then thought of the construction site that was close by to clinic and we were getting closer, " wait you do???" stiles asked confused as he continue not to hit the car. "Go to the construction site there no one there and we can get there faster" , "What the construction site??? Dude that totally danger and me...." I then looked at him with my werewolf eyes. He then go the message for he made a left turn and went into the construction site. We got there in 5 min I jumped out of the jeep and enter the clinic just to see Derek was there holding the girls had as I saw two what seem to be metal bathtubs there filled with water and ice. I then hear Deaton call me.

Deaton P.O.v

        "Scott! you got here just in time, where are the flowers?" I asked them as Scott best friend Stiles enter the room, "hey Scotty you left you flower, Oh my Gosh that the girl I help escape from the Argents" i then saw Derek look at the boy as i got the flower. " Scott help me place the girl in this tub, Derek you'll have to go into the other one" i said as i started to pick the flower and place one of them each tub. " OK Stiles and Scott, when i said so you both have to submerge them at the same time and hold them done until I say so." I then looked at Derek . "Are you sure you want to do this??? you know this could easily end up being worst for you if it doesn't work" I said as he just nodded .

Dereks P.O.V

        I nodded to what Deaton told me as i reply, "Just do it!" I then got ready to go under the frozen water not before looking at how Scott place her in the water. She was pale, barely breathing, and I could still see all the scars on her arms and face.  I wanted to get made but time wasn't going to let me for I heard Deaton said " NOW!"  as i then felt Stiles push me down into the frozen water. I then could feel my pulse going slower to a point when i didn't hear anything else. As I felt like I was going numb I then saw a light as I walked to it the light turn blue and i could here a little kid laughing. As i got closer i cloud see a little girl running around my old house, she was playing with my  younger sister Cora and with my mom as i heard my mom called her. "Nadia!" she then looks at my mother , i then said  more like a whisper to myself,  "Nadia?" I think she heard me for she looked at me as she then ran off. "Nadia, NADIA!!!" I screamed going after her, but I was stop by my mom. " Mom please I have to find her, she just smiled as she said, " You have to let her find herself first" then she kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes to then oped them and see she was gone. But there was as trail of the flare lillies on the floor as I followed them. 

        The more I followed the more I felt like I was losing her, i found her crying under a oak trees that was close to a small pond next to my house. "Nadia???" i asked as she looks at me, she had this confused look on her face when she saw me, "Nadia is me, it's Derek. Blue yes Derek dont you remember me??" i tried to get close to her but she just moved back, as i saw her wearing the neckless I gave her as a child. " Hey look i have that same symbol on my back" I said as I showed it to her. I could hear her getting up and walking to me as I felt her small hand touch my back. "Der-bear??" she asked as i turn around and smile, showing my fang as she touched my face and looked at me crying then hugged me, i quickly hug her back. " I want to go home, I want to go home now!" she said changing from the little girl to her teenage self, wearing a  dress teenagers-dresses-16-casual-summer-dresses-for-teenagers-hurzbiw8-82vg