I knew better than to lie to him. Plus he knows I would never lie to him.

"Adrian." Maxim's voice came out in a monotone voice.

I started playing with my rings. Not because I was nervous. No, I was worried how this would end out. Either in an argument or someone dead.

"Uncle." Adrian said quietly.

Everybody sat down. Either in the booth behind me or behind Maxim. Dante, Darius, Marcus and Leo were behind me while the other three were behind Maxim. Maxim looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Have you talked to Elijah since you been home?" He asked. He already knew the answer. I looked out the window.

"No. I know I have to but he's pissed off at me." I say bluntly.

"You wonder why?"

"I already know the reason."

"What about Richard? You talked to him yet?" He asked curious.

"Not since I got arrested. Why? He's getting out soon, right?" I ask.

"Don't know. Every conversation ends with him lecturing me and shit. You know me and him don't have a good relationship." I look at him and sigh.

"Because you guys lost that bond. You both know that. He gets out in a month, spend time with him." I say softly.

"You don't follow your own advice, Adds. You never have." He said underneath his breath. I roll my eyes.

"Because it doesn't apply to me." I say coldly. This time he rolls his eyes.

"It should." He says sadly.

Before I can say anything else, another waitress comes. It was the same bitch who was sucking on Chase's face on Monday. I don't say anything to her. She placed our food down and took the others orders. When she saw Chase, she went tense. She came back to our table and stared at me. I finally got tired of her staring so I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I went out of line and shouldn't have said any of that. I am really sorry." She said. I looked at her and smirked.

"Maxim, tell me if that was a true apology or is it just a show?" I ask him. He looked at me and her.

"A show. I'm surprised she isn't crying. You would think she would so your brother can take her back." Maxim said. The girl tensed up.

"B-but I'm forreal." She said stuttering.

"Then what's my name?" I ask. She looks at me.

"Alexia." She said so sure of herself. A laugh escapes my lips.

"Honey, it's Addison." I say bluntly.

This made her angry. I rolled my eyes and started eating. She didn't leave and the next thing I knew, someone was pulling my hair to stand up. I clenched and unclenched my jaw. Maxim was shaking his head.

"Do you even know how to fight?" I ask curious. The girl looked at me and nodded. I smirk. "Wanna know something? Where I was in the last few months, we fight until the other one either dies or taps out." When I said that, Maxim was quick out of his seat and in front of me in seconds. His hands were on each shoulder.

"Addison, you are not fighting how he wanted you to." Maxim says.

"Why not? I won countless of times." I say coldly. He shakes his head.

"I swear to god Addison, if you fight how he wanted you to, you'll be dead. You aren't in a fucking ring. You are in a fucking diner with booths and tables." He says coldly. "The only reason why you aren't dead from those fucking fights are because of him. Plus, all of your opponents are dead besides one." I tensed up. Anger swirled through my eyes.