53

Third person

Addison was scared. Not because of what was going to happen to her. But what was going to happen to Xavier. Adrianna would use her against him. He was her weakness after her family and Emily.

She gulped, when Adrianna walked in. She had a smug smirk on her face. Adrianna made her way over to Addison, still smiling.

"We're gonna have some fun, doll." She whispers, so low that Xavier or anybody else couldn't hear it besides Addison. Addison stayed still not letting her words affect her.

Xavier watched as Adrianna unhooked Addison's chains. He was scared for her. Why wouldn't he be? She is literally going without putting up a fight and that pissed him off.

After a few minutes, Addison soon left with Adrianna while Xavier just watched. Another person came in, walking over to Xavier. They also had a smug look on their face.

"I get to have fun with you, finally." They say, still smiling. They threw a punch, making my face go to the right.

I don't remember how many punches they gave me. I was just thinking about what is happening to Addison. I was thinking about how she's going to hate me for not doing anything.

A few minutes later, Addison came back with her face bruised. Blood was seeping through her clothes. Just a tiny bit. Not a whole lot. It could become very unnoticeable.

Adrianna and the guy soon leave with John. Addison let out a breath.

"Are you alright?" Xavier whispered. She looked at him.

"For the most part. You?"

"I'm fine."

"We're both lying, aren't we?" She asks, after a while.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry." He looked at her.

"For what?"

"For bringing you into this."

"Addison, don't. It's not your fault-"

"It is though."

"You may think that, but I don't. It's not your fault, Adds. These people want to see you break."

"But-"

"Addison, we'll get out of here. We both know our family will come." She nods, sighing.

"I'm tired."

"Get some sleep. I can keep watch." Xavier says, softly. She nods.

"Okay. Wake me up as soon as they come back."

"I will. Get some rest."

Darius's pov

I walked into Addison's penthouse, looking around. Emily wanted her dress or something like that.

I slowly walked over to her bedroom, going in. My eyes widened when I saw the room.

"Addison likes to go all out for Emily." Dad says, coming into the room. "She wants Emily to have a normal childhood. Why do you think they live in a two story house in California and not in a mansion? She wants Emily to have a normal childhood away from the mafia. Away from the violence. Away from everything that is bad."

"She loves Emily, doesn't she?" I ask, looking at him. He looks at me.

"Yeah, she does. Emily is the person who makes Addison do whatever for. She likes to give Emily the childhood that she never got to have."

"Will Emily go into the mafia when she's old enough?" I ask, concerned.

"Addison wants it to be her choice. She's not forcing her into anything. It's going to be her choice if she wants to be in it. Addison will teach her self-defense and all of that."

"I get that." I whispered. "What exactly does she want?"

"Her princess gowns." Dad says, smiling.

"Who do you think took them?" I ask, looking through her closet.

"Elijah said that Adrianna disappeared. Along with John."

"How close are we to finding them?"

"We don't know the password to the virus. It's close though. Adrian is on it."

"How long though?"

"Hopefully soon." He whispers. "We can't wait forever. She will die in the hands of Adrianna."

"Don't forget about John." I whisper.

"Let's hope they can be strong for a little while more." He whispers.