17

I went to bed around 7. I got the car all fixed and ready to drive it.

It's now 7:30 and people are yelling. I slowly get up and put a sweatshirt on. I go downstairs ready to yell at whoever disturbed my sleep. Then I see 5 unknown people in the living room fighting. I groan and rub a hand over my face.

"Can you like oh I don't know, fucking shut up?" I ask coldly. Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Great. Glad we're on the same page. If you excuse me, I'm going back-" I got cut off by a loud scream.

"Oh my god, Dante. Is that her?" Some female voice asked.

"Yeah. That's your niece." Dante says. My phone buzzes and I take it out. I read the text and sigh.

G- The shipment got to the warehouse safely. Check your email. You should be getting another thing.

I left him on read and was about to put it away before it buzzed again. I looked at it.

E- I'm sorry Addison. I didn't know. Can we meet up? Please Addison.

I roll my eyes and put my phone away. I sensed eyes on me and I looked up.

"Can I go back to bed now? Will everybody be quiet or am I up for the day?" I ask annoyed.

"You're up for the day, Addison." Dante says. I roll my eyes. I walked down and started going to the kitchen.

"Fine but if I pass out from exhaustion, it's your fault." His eyes widened when he saw my eye bags.

"When the hell did you go to sleep?" He asked from the living room.

"7. Got 30 minutes but hey, it was worth it I guess." I say annoyed. "Haven't slept since two fucking nights ago." I mutter.

"You what? Are you having an insomnia episode?" My twin asked. I shake my head.

"No. I finished the car around 6:45. I then took a shower. Then I went to bed."

"Addison, Adrian, get back in here." I sigh and grab my coffee. I go back in there with Adrian following. I sat on the couch with him beside me.

"I could literally fall asleep right here." I whisper to him.

"Your eye bags look horrible." Darius says across the room. I roll my eyes.

"Sorry. I thought they looked pretty." I say sarcastically.

"Why are you drinking coffee on the couch Addison?" Marcus asked.

"Why is everybody teaming up against me?" I mutter.

"Maybe because you look horrible. Have you looked in the mirror?" Adrian whispered. I groan and pull my phone out. I go into the camera app and look at me. My eyes widened and I quickly put my phone away.

"I look horrible." I say sadly.

"Why do you look so sleepy? Are you having an insomnia episode again?" Leo asked.

"I'm sleepy because I fell asleep at 7, then woke back up 30 minutes later. It also didn't help that I didn't sleep at all the night before so obviously running on 30 minutes doesn't really help."

"Why did you fall asleep at 7? Didn't you get home around 3:30?" Chase says. I nod.

"I wanted to fix the car so I did." I explain. Their eyes widen.

"You really fixed the car? Where did you learn to fix a motor?" Adrian asked in disbelief.

"Richard taught me a few years back when we were all still buddies. You were out doing something. Don't really remember." I say. He nods.