7.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"It was the knees for him the way that it squeeze for him." London mumbled while slightly twerking in the mirror.

Ian even gone lie she looking real edible.

I licked my lips and threw a pillow at her head causing her to jump and flip me off.

"Man get your retarded ass up." I said while gripping her ass.

"We ain't never did that before." She said while mugging me and sitting on the bed.

"Where my seed at?" I asked while playing with my chin hair.

"He in his room sleep go check on him for me." She said while picking up her phone.

"I was finna do that anyways don't tell me what tf to do." I mumbled while going to check on Kaiden.

He was sleeping halfway out the bed with a toy in his hand.

This lil nigga gone be some serious.

I walked back into my room and London was on the phone.

"What you gone do for your birthday hoe." I heard Mariah say through the phone.

"Man ion even know I wanna go somewhere boujee like bora bora or Aruba but idkkkk." She whined as she adjusted her self on the bed.

"Why you ain't tell me your birthday was coming up?" I asked while sitting on the edge of the bed playing with my clip.

"Because it ain't like you actually care about it you just wanna fuck me and this ain't that." She said while rolling her eyes and laughing.

"Girl anyways I'll call you later take care of that." Mariah said while laughing and hanging up.

"What makes you think I just wanna fuck you?" I asked mugging knowing damn well them was my intentions.

"K3 ion got time for the- Kamari." I interrupted making her mug me.

"The fuck?" She said looking confused.

"My name is Kamari." I said while plainly staring at her.

"We can have this soft ass conversation later but like I was saying K3 ion got time for the bullshit you know you just wanna fuck me." She said while scrolling on tiktok.

"Nah I really just wanna chill witchu you got a nice lil vibe." I said honestly while rubbing my hands down my face.

"Anyways you wanna be my bestie?" She asked while brushing her fingers through her hair.

"I guess." I said while shrugging.

"Bitch I asked you a yes or no question tf is a I guess." She stated while slightly mugging me.

"Man yes London damn you already blowing me and shit." I said while mushing her head.

"Ion even want to be your bestie nomore don't ask me for shit don't talk to me and no you can't see your child bye." She said while grabbing her stuff and heading to Kaiden room.

"Her stupid ass will be back she left her charger." I mumbled while laughing.

I heard the front door open and close. I got up and walked into Kaiden room seeing he was gone.

This mf really left and took my damn baby.

I grabbed my phone and started calling her but all my calls declined.

I would hate to have to beat her ass on this great evening. I grabbed my keys and headed to Devontae nem house.

•••••••••
I walked into Devontae house and instantly heard Mariah loud ghetto ass.

"Ight y'all so my bestie said she Wanna go somewhere boujee and extravagant for her birthday in 5 days so I need y'all to plan allat for me and have our planes ready in 3 days please and thank you." She said while standing on the couch.

"Girl gtfo and shut up." Devontae said causing the rest of us to laugh.

"Ion give a fuck bout nunnadet shit." J.D said while bouncing up and down.

"If youn get yo wanna be von ass on." Ace stated while smacking his teeth.

"Man ween been to the trap inna minute." Devontae stated and we all agreed.

"Ight imma fuck with y'all later I'm finna go get my baby." I stated while getting up and pulling up my pants.

"Which one?" Mariah asked then smirked.

"I don't fuck with that girl damn get that through your thick ass skull." I said while smacking my teeth.

"Then how you knew who I was talking about? Ain't shit ass nigga." She said while rubbing her big ass forehead.

"Man I'm gone." I stated while laughing making my way towards the door.

Our next destination was London house cause she truly had me fucked up.

We pulled up to her crib and walked up to her door picking the lock. 

I slowly walked in and noticed her and Kaiden sitting on the couch watch toy story 4.

"I want juice." I heard Kaiden say and London simply replied with a okay.

She got up and I met her in the kitchen. As soon as she turned around I chocked her so she couldn't scream.

"Don't even start that shit cause you knew what the fuck was gone happen when your dumb ass up and left taking my fucking baby with you." I said. "You always doing dumb ass shit and at this point I'm really finna fuck you up." I continued while roughly letting her go.

"Ion know what hoes you dealt with in the past put you aint finna put your hands on me and think Ian finna hit your ass back." She started then punched me in my mouth causing me to grab her by her hair.

"Stop fucking playing with me London before I really fuck your stupid ass up." I said while tightening my grip.

"You fucking my hair upppp." She whined while trying to loosen my grip.

"I'll pay to get that shit fixed now shut the fuck up and gone on." I said while letting her hair go.

"All I wanted to do was be your friend you always being mean to me." She said and she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Get the fuck on with allat baby shit." I said while mushing her head.

She got up and went and laid on the coach next to a sleeping Kaiden.

"Comere." I said as I say directly across from her. She acted like she ain't hear me. "Ian finna say it again London."

She got up and walked towards me with her arms still folded.

"The fuck you want man?" She asked.

"Gimme kiss." I said while poking my lips out. She leaned down licked my face and ran off.

Special edd ass mf.

___________________________________

•Ight mfs imma try to drop chapters every other day.. imma try.

•y'all fucking with it?