solo EP - ANASTASIA

Start from the beginning

TITLE┊moon&sun

WRITERSANASTASIA

PRODUCERSANASTASIA

RUNTIME5:12

LANGUAGESenglish and korean

VISUAL ACCOMPANIMENTaccompanying lyric video

BEST LINEi want to hold your hand, but you are the sun, and i am the moon... and we will never collide.

INFORMATIONthis song is about two people who love each other, but can't be together because of the pressures of society. people love this song, and there are thousands of covers, and it was used in a romantic film, made by warner bros.

AVERAGE RATING9.0

TITLE┊right here (feat

TITLE┊right here (feat. ROSÉ)

WRITERS┊ANASTASIA, ROSÉ, TEDDY

PRODUCERS┊ANASTASIA, TEDDY

RUNTIME┊3:59

LANGUAGE┊english

VISUAL ACCOMPANIMENT┊accompanying music video/short-film

BEST LINE┊why can't you notice that i'm right here, standing in front of you, loving you, being here for you, but you don't see me."

INFORMATION┊this song is about being right in front of someone and loving them, and them not noticing because of a fake, short 'love'. critics, reactors and fans alike all loved this music video, and the song, and it is considered her best music video.

M/V INFORMATION┊the music video is set in a school and has a short-film accompanying it. it features rosé loving her classmate, eun-woo, but he is too preoccupied with his girlfriend, anastasia, who is going behind his back with another boy. the music video/short-film ends with rosé and eun-woo kissing in the rain after he realizes that rosé loves him and that he loves rosé.

AVERAGE RATING┊9.5

5