𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

✿✿✿✿

everyday clothing

mee-yon prefers casual clothes when out in public and likes keeping things simple. she likes colors like brown, black, and white. people, even if they don't know who she is, compliment her on her fashion.

she really only wears different clothes for comebacks and concerts. she likes the clothes that her stylist gives her, but she wouldn't wear them in public.

she likes supporting local businesses and usually buys her clothes at thrift shops.

✿✿✿✿

lazy clothing

she loves comfy clothes, it's definitely her favorite thing to wear. she loves oversized clothes, especially sweatpants and sweatshirts. she'll wear them during vlives, dance practices, and when at the airport.

✿✿✿✿

formal clothing

she perfers to wear simpler dresses, not too short, usually mid-thigh length. sometimes she'll wear suits to award shows.

✿✿✿✿

her aesthetic

she loves the citycore aesthetic and loves nighttime, and usually aligns her everyday clothing with that.

✿✿✿✿

her hair timeline

she has tried out many different hair colors and styles, and is usually up for whatever her stylist decides would be best.

✿✿✿✿

piercings

she has 2 piercings on each ear. she does not want to get her nose pierced.

✿✿✿✿

tattoos

after a year of begging, the company let her get a tattoo. she has a tattoo of a panda on her ankle, and a tattoo of a moon on her shoulder.

✿✿✿✿

nails/rings

she usually has her nails simply done, and always has her moon ring on, and sometimes wears other rings.

✿✿✿✿