2nd book My Vampire X-Boyfriend chapt. 14

Chapter fourteen

                                Vincent's P.O.V.

                        Almost shakily, I put the cell phone in my pocket after my talk with Dana. It was so strange...I felt nothing for her. I thought that I would at least fell something...

                        What am I talking about? I need to focus on the other problem. Not THIS.

                        "VINCENT!" Lauren screamed from outside the room. Hopefully she hadn't heard the conversation.

                        "I'M COMING!" I yelled back at her with rage. It was getting very tiresome with Lauren now. She was very close to finding Marco, but still, very far away.

                        We were in New York.

                        Of course Tessa was thrilled; all the shopping has her going crazy. Sabrina seemed a bit solemn. I couldn't tell whether it was because of Lauren, or the fact that we were also very close in finding out about who turned her.

                        Obviously I wasn't very happy about it.

                        I opened the door to find Lauren, crossed arms, glaring. "We're late. Let's go."

                        As we started down the hall of the hotel, I was forced to ask the question that Lauren had been avoiding forever. "How are we going to find him?"

                        She stopped walking for a moment, and then shook her head and kept on. "First, maybe we'll go to the statue of liberty."

                        "What good will that do?"

                        She seemed thoughtful. "You said that you saw that the statue of liberty was in the background of whatever he was doing, right?"

                        I nodded, and then furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't know Lauren. That might not work. I mean, like what are you going to do, go to every building that it's the view of the statue of liberty?"

                        She winked at me. "You got it."

                        Alec's P.O.V.

                        Looking the mirror, I smiled. Blood ran down from my mouth, and I put my finger to it. The sweet taste of blood ran through my system, even though it wasn't enough for me to be full. The sweet sensation of it will keep me sustained for a little while.

                        I glanced at the kitchen floor, where Joscelyn was lying. Passed out after I had drunk some of her blood, she laid with blood around her neck.

                        I had some time before she would wake up. It was time to do what I've been wanting to do for ages. Ever since Tessa left me.

                        This was going to be an interesting experiment. I had no idea what was going to happen after I gave her my blood.

                        I leaned down and put my fangs to my wrist. I bit down, and blood started to rush out of my wrist. It would heal quickly, I had to hurry.