2nd book My Vampire X-Boyfriend prologue

Prologue

OK, here's the thing: A couple of months ago I cheated on my boyfriend. Not knowing, that he was a vampire. I then proceeded to break up with him, and break his heart and force him to make a plan to kill me. Or... 'turn me' I guess you could say. But I just thought he wanted me dead, dead. Not, living dead.

Which is what I turned out to be in the end.

So yes, I'm a vampire. And I'm so LOVING IT!

Haha. That was a joke. I hate it, just like every vampire I know, does. I hate the sun, I crave blood and killing all the time, I'm too beautiful(don't I sound like a brat just then?), and my closet friends treat me differently. All with the exception of one of my crazy friends, but we'll discuss that later.

The only friend who I can even be around is my friend that's actually a vampire. And it sucks because she is going on a trip around the world away from me for at least a year. Not to mention she turned me, and I have a emotional bond with her. Creepy, I know.

I've changed. Not physically(well yes physically, but I've changed even more drastically then that), My personality is gone. Not that is was so great in the first place, but now, it's even worse.

I am a total bitch now.

Or so my friends have told me, so I have no one now, except maybe my mom. And even that is getting sketchy, with the way I've been treating her.

I can't help but act like this, because I know eventually I have to leave everything human about me behind one day. It's not fair, and if I have to suffer, why not make everyone else suffer too?

Oh yeah, being a bitch is going to get interesting.

~ The official title of this book is going to be: Don't you human girls complain about dating when I'm a Vampire....

tell me if you like it!