With a goal in mind, he exited the dining hall.

He decided to go to Kirumi's lab first. He needed to clear some things up with her and he figured that she'd be in there. Or maybe not. Either way, he should start there.

Since he hadn't visited Kirumi's lab before, he had no idea of where it was. So, he took out his Monopad to try to find it. He did find it on the school map, so he no longer had any problem finding it.

After a while of walking, he arrived infront of the door. With a quiet sigh, he opened it and stepped in.

It was a pretty lab with the Victorian era style and everything, but he had no time to admire it.

Kirumi, or anyone for that matter, were not in the lab. That meant that if he had wanted to question anyone in the lab, that he wouldn't be able to do so.

Kokichi figured he shouldn't dwell on what he wanted to do and on what he couldn't do. He had to at least do a quick scan of the area.

He checked under the tables, around the fine china, he even moved the little doll like things that were sitting on the chairs. The only placed he had yet to check was the laundry room.

He opened the curtain like thing surrounding it and stepped in. It appeared as any other laundry room, except it had alot of washing machines. He figured he should go take a look.

He opened the machines, checking if anything was in them. He found nothing, which caused him to become upset. Just as he was about to leave, a thought struck him.

'What about the cleaning chemicals?'

He walked over to where the chemicals were and did a quick count. He smiled, even if what he had found was not good. "It was just as I expected."

A highly strong chemical was missing.

-----------------------

Kokichi closed the lab door behind him. The investigation was quite successful, after all, he had found such an important clue. He was sure to play that card at the right time.

However, he was suprised to be met by Shuichi and Kaede when he turned around.

"Kokichi, what are you doing here?" Shuichi asked looking at Kaede nervously.

"What a silly question! I'm getting rid of the evidence of course!" Kokichi smiled playfully.

"Kokichi, stop lying." Kaede said. He had almost forgotten that she was there.

"O-k-a-y!" Kokichi looked sad for a second before smiling again. "Say, could I ask you two some questions?"

Shuichi looked nervous for a second before responding. "If it's for the investigation... I d-don't mind."

Kaede looked at Shuichi for a second before smiling. "It's okay with me too. Well, if you let us ask you questions as well."

Kokichi thought about it for a while before responding. "Of course! First question. Where were you at the time of the crime?"

Shuichi looked startled by the fact that Kokichi went straight to the point. "I was still sleeping. I know that isn't a solid alibi, but it's the truth."

"I actually woke up an hour earlier from when the morning announcement rang. I woke up to play piano." Kaede replied after Shuichi finished talking.

"Ah, but Kaede. Didn't, Monokuma say that everything was closed during nighttime?" Kokichi said smiling. Before Kaede could call him out on his lie, he started talking again. "Okay, next question! What were you doing at nighttime yesterday?"