chapter 3//lie detector test

december 14, 2020

brynn's pov
"what the fuck? josh what is this?" i walk downstairs and him and anthony are setting up a camera and a guy with a lie detector is on the couch with his equipment.

"it's a youtube video, sway does lie detector test+meet our new member," griffin explains.

"wha- i don't want to do a lie detector test? didn't you guys just do one with jason nash like a month ago?" i argue.

"yeah but this time, the fans ask the questions," jaden explains.

"oh so y'all just trying to get on tiktokroom now," i sigh.

"it's what we do best," josh smiles.

"well fun," i say sarcastically. the reason why i don't like to lie is because instead of lying i just don't tell people things. i'm not an open person, so this will be just be awesome.

"okay everyone sit on the couch," josh says and he starts the camera as we all sit on the couch.

"WHATUPYOUTUBEWELCOMEBACKTOSWAYWAY!" the boys and i all yell.

"we haven't posted on this channel in a hot minute," bryce says.

"who the shit says that?" jaden asks.

"says what?" bryce asks defensively.

"hOt mInUtE like what the fuck?" jaden asks.

"guys, can we just get on with the video," josh laughs.

"no because bryce just said some dumb ass shit-"

"ANYWAYS, this video is about me so give me my attention," i smile.

"i would argue but you're not exactly wrong," griffin said.

"i know," i smirk.

"okay so today we are doing a lie detector test, we have someone named cole here and he's gonna be saying if it's true or false, and you guys asked the questions, so let's get into it," josh says. "to start off the video, you guys need to get to know the newest member of sway, brynn."

"the newest and coolest," i say.

"that's a lie but okay," jaden says.

"speaking of lie, let's get her hooked up to the lie detector test," bryce said.

the video cuts to me at the test. "okay starting off simple, what is your name?" mads asks from off camera.

"brynn lily kennedy," i say.

"that's true," cole says.

"why did you move here?" mads asks.

"because i wanted to live with josh, who for those who don't know is my best friend since 3rd grade, and also for modeling," i say.

"that's true," cole says.

"would you hook up with any of the sway boys?" mads asks and giggles a little.

"no way," i laugh.

"damn it," josh jokes and we all laugh.

"that's true," cole says.

"see, that's for everyone calling me a slut, take that shit," i say to the camera.

"IN YO FACES!" bryce says from off camera.

"do you currently have your eyes on anyone?" mads asks.

"a sway boy or anyone in general?" i ask. i know the answer, i just want to clear it up to the viewers who of course have to assume that i'm trying to get with all of them.