chapter 11//good morning

december 30, 2020

brynns pov:
"hey hey hey brynn brynn brynn i didn't want to wake you up because i know last night was rough so i ran you a bath, but i just realized that if you don't get in it soon it will be cold," i wake up to nessa whispering in my ear.

"oh my god thank you," i turn around and she kisses me. "yayyy! bubbles!" i cheer when i see my bathtub.

she laughs. "i know you love bubbles."

i take off my clothes and hop in. "well you're not gonna make me be in here alone are you?"

she looks excited that i asked. "of course not."

she takes off her shirt, but when she sees me staring she gets insecure and covers her stomach with her arms. "baby no, stop, i love your body, it's beautiful," i insist.

"do i look pregnant?" she asks me.

"of course not!" i say. "the comments under your instagram posts can be brutal, but they're all just jealous of your success. please don't listen to them okay? i love your body."

she still looks a little sad about it but lightens up, and gets in the bath. i put my head on her shoulder. "i'm gonna make you love your body. i'm gonna make you love everything you see as a flaw. because you know what? you have no flaws."

"what about my-"

i cut her off by kissing her for a few seconds, and then i pull away. "no. everything about you is beautiful. i won't stop saying it until i know you truly believe it."

she looks at me with grateful eyes. "you're incredible."

"that's all you."

------------

"wow, you're hot," nessa says as we get out.

"i know," i joke and wink at her.

"what if you just...don't put on other clothes," she walks in front of my closet so i can't get in.

"but if we're going to chickfila, do you want me to go through the drivethru naked?" i laugh.

"no. they don't get to see what's mine," she realizes and steps out of the way.

"yours, eh?" i question.

"you will be soon," she smirks. "sooner than you think."

"what if i beat you to the question?" i ask and pull out a vintage tee and cargo pants.

"no no, that won't happen," she protests.

"if you say so," i giggle.

--------------

"hi can i get two number ones, two medium lemonades, large fries and a few thingies of chickfila sauce?" i ask.

"yes, would that be all for you today?" the man asks.

"that's all thank you," i say.

"okay you're total is $13.43, pull up to the window," he says. i comply.

"i've been thinking, do you think we should post anything together? obviously we can't act like we aren't anything anymore, we got exposed, but should we just not speak on it? like what do you think? you've been doing social media longer than i have," i ask.

"the thing is, the longer you are on social media in a relationship, the harder it is for it to last. i really don't want to be public at all. in fact, let's just not address anything," she decides as i pay and get the food.