chapter 10//exposed

december 29, 2020

joshs pov:
"hiya," i go into the backyard with brynn who has shorts on with her feet in the pool, texting someone.

"hi! come sit with me," she pulls me down and i sit next to her.

"how was the mall yesterday?" i ask. "did you get anything?"

"no, i didn't, but i just walked around and got food," she says.

"of course," i laugh and pull out my phone and check instagram. i almost drop my phone in the pool at what i saw.

162,435 likestiktokroom: sent in from a fan: #nessabarrett and #brynnkennedy 👀

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

162,435 likes
tiktokroom: sent in from a fan: #nessabarrett and #brynnkennedy 👀

"brynn."

"yeah?" she asks, still looking at her phone.

"brynn," i say, my voice breaking.

"are you okay?" she looks up, concerned.

"is this you?" i show her the photo and her eyes widen.

"huh?" she snatches my phone and examines it.

i feel tears form in my eyes. "thats you and ness huh?"

"joshy, no don't cry," she hugs me.

i couldn't help it. i feel like a big baby. "how could you do this to me?"

"i'm sorry," is all she says.

"i still love her," i turn to her, betrayed.

"i know," she says, looking like she felt bad. i could slap her right now, but i have self control.

"SHE WAS MINE FIRST, SHE LOVED ME BEFORE SHE LOVED YOU, IF SHE EVEN LOVES YOU!" i scream in her face and run into my room, slamming my door. i pick up my laptop and chuck at at the wall, immediately regretting it because it brought the attention of jaden and griffin who ran in.

"dude, what the fuck?" jaden asks.

"are you good?" griffin asks.

"wait are you crying?" jaden asks, confused. i haven't ever cried in front of them before.

"check FUCKING tiktokroom," i snap.

they look at jadens phone. griffin looks shocked but jaden just looks scared. huh?

"oh my god," griffin shakes his head. "no way."

"yes fucking way. my best friend. that's my BEST friend making out with my ex, the girl i still love," i groan.

"dude i'm so sorry, that's so messed up," griffin says to me.

"i know!" i say ruder that i tried to.

jaden quickly walks out.

"what's up with him?" griffin asks.

"i don't know and i don't care. i'm gonna call nessa," i say.