Realization

Taehyung's POV

I sighed as I closed the door of mine and Jimin's shared room. Why couldn't he understand it? Can't I have my own personal space? Well, I can't blame him for being irritated when I was concerned about Yoongi Hyung and Kookie's relationship but he should've understood when I asked him not to be clingy, right?

I ran a hand through my hair out of frustration. I just wish I wasn't such a coward and could just go to Kook and blurt out, "Hey, I love you." But, in reality, I couldn't...

Author's POV

And before Taehyung knew it, he was already in front of Namjoon's door. He knocked as softly as he could. "Joon Hyung? Can I come in?" he asked. "Tae? Yeah sure, it's open." He said, and Taehyung entered the room, locking it after entering, and sat on the foot end of Namjoon's bed.

Namjoon then closed his laptop and diverted his attention at me. "So what's up?" Namjoon asked. "Relationship problems, y'know," Taehyung said while scratching the back of his head in worry. "I see...what's the problem this time?", "Well, I and Jimin had an argument this morning because *sigh* he was honestly being too clingy and not giving me any space" he confesses

"Hmm, it's just a small argument surely it wouldn-" Namjoon was then cut off. "It's not just that...I've been feeling like I fell out of love you know..." Taehyung utters. "Oh...well I'm not good at relationships but you should do what you want to do before you regret it. If Jimin really does love you, he would understand" Namjoon explains to Taehyung who had his head hung low.

"To tell you the truth, I don't think I actually love Jimin in a romantic way...I can't see him as anything other than a close brother to me but I don't want him to be sad."(oof bro zoned TT^TT). Namjoon analysed the situation and is thinking of a way to help him with his relationship problems but to no avail, he did not know what he could do to help Taehyung.

"You...*sigh* why don't you make sure if you really have no feelings for him..." Namjoon asks. "Huh? why do I have to do that?" He asks. "Well, since both of you got into a fight today it could be that you're just frustrated or you really did fall out of love" Namjoon calmly explains. 

"Why don't you look back at the moments you two shared was there a time when you felt like your heart was beating so fast that you felt like it was about to explode?," Namjoon said to which Taehyung answered with a no. "Does your face go red because of shyness because you are with him?" To which Taehyung again answered with a no. 

"Do you feel sad whenever he isn't with you for even a minute and feel happy with every second you spend with him?" Namjoon once again asked to which Taehyung once again answered with a no. "Now I want you to close your eyes and think of someone, whoever pops in your mind is the one you truly care about the most" Namjoon instructed Taehyung and he did as told and when Taehyung close his eyes he immediately thought about Jungkook.

Taehyung then opened his eyes in shock because he realised that he didn't like Jimin in a romantic way, he liked Jimin in a platonic way. Taehyung was then hit with a wave of guilt since Jimin genuinely liked him. "Thank you Namjoon," Taehyung said and walked back to his shared room which was next to Namjoon's room.

He then opened the door and was surprised to see Jimin standing close to the wall. 'He heard everything' Taehyung said in his mind. "So...you lied to me" Jimin muttered with his head hung low and his fists clenched. 

"YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!! SO ALL THOSE I LOVE YOU'S WERE NOTHING TO YOU?!?!?" Jimin shouted at Taehyung. He was saddened that Jimin had to find out this way. Jimin had tears running down his face uncontrollably. Taehyung then hugged Jimin and whispered "I'm sorry" over and over again as Jimin sobbed.

Jimin then punched Taehyung but he was so devastated that his punches weren't even strong enough to hurt Tae. Taehyung let himself get hit thinking he deserves it. Namjoon on the other side of the room heard the commotion and stayed in his room to let the two of them sort things out.

Yoongi and Jungkook on the other hand were at a restaurant eating lamb skewers and meat and ate it with soju.