Chapter 26

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm still driving home for the sleepover, Mina called me earlier before I left the office that the girls are already there well except Jeongyeon and Dahyun we have business to go to tonight and that's where I'm going before going home with them.

"Tiger we're already." I heard Jeongyeon said through the earpiece, the business we have involves killing again and I'm feeling this adrenaline in me again and it's exciting me!

"We're already in position tiger, RM and Hobi are already in there." Seulgi said informing me about the situation there.

"He's still not here tiger." That was Hobi.

"He's still outside with some girls." V said, well he's tracking where that bastard is—I like calling my enemies bastard really!

"I'm a block away." I said informing them then the van where V Irene Jin Yugyeom and Jinyoung are—they're our friends since we were kids all of us know each other since pamper days.

"We already see you tiger." Jinyoung said and there I saw him outside the Van waving at me then I parked my motorbike behind the van so it won't be seen by Lee's men.

"Bambam Bang Chan Jungkook Dahyun Jeongyeon Seulgi RM and Hobi are already in positions." Irene informed me and I just nodded and walked inside the bar where Lee is having a transaction with other 'business' person using my own money without my knowledge—He's one of those bastard that steals from my company and uses my money for their own transaction—they're rich but also poor at the same time for stealing from me.

"He's in the VIP section where the transaction is happening." Bambam said as I sat beside him pretending I don't know him so we won't get caught—but I don't really care if I got caught it just adds more excitement in me.

"Already itching to kill Katarina?" Bang Chan asked giving me a drink—he's disguised as a bar tender for tonight as a look out while Bambam is a costumer.

"Hobi and RM are in there just like you told us to." Bambam said as he drink his cocktail and looked at his watch where we can see a glimpse of what they are doing in there and they're currently exchanging money's now.

"They're done tiger, should we do the next step now?" Yugyeom asked through the earpiece.

"Yes, position you're men and tell them to get ready." I said then I just heard him say 'yes'

"Hobi RM you guys know what to do after that." I said and we saw RM showed a thumbs up low-key in the watch.

"They're heading out Katarina." Bang Chan said as he glanced behind us and there is Lee getting out with his men then we saw RM and Hobi, I nodded at them signaling them to do the plan.

Third person's POV

As Lee and his men got out Katarina and her friends are already on the move to capture Lee and take him to the dungeon. When Lee's car drove away that's when Irene and their van moved following them while RM Hobi Jungkook And Katarina are already waiting for his van to go where they are to finally capture him.

As the van where Lee is was driving one of his men noticed a van following them from behind and that's where Irene and the others are.

"Shoot them!" He ordered his men who opened the door, the back door and the window and started shooting the van following them but they didn't shoot back—not yet at least. While his men were firing from behind they didn't notice the other van in front of them until his van just stopped making him more angry.

"What's happening?!" He angrily asked and looked out the window and saw another van in front of them with people wearing mask was waiting.

"What are you idiots waiting for?! Get out there and shoot them!" He ordered and his men quickly got out the van and started firing the van behind and in front but the van behind didn't fire and just stayed inside the van making him more angry because they're wasting his time not knowing he doesn't have more time.