Chapter 38

Mina's POV

It's a fine and nice Saturday morning but here I am still on the bed with a little cub hugging my waist face on the crook of my neck—this sight had been the best sight for me ever since I got married tho at first I always wake up just seeing her on the couch it was still the best sight when I see her mouth agape with small soft snores coming out of it while she's laying on her stomach, she still does that till now tho but now just laying beside me thus she has a new way of sleeping and that is to hug my waist and bury her face on my neck that's her usual position now and I find it really cute.

"You really love staring at me don't you?" I got surprised when Chaeyoung suddenly spoke and asked me still with her face on the crook of my neck.

"How can I not stare at you when you're this cute?" I asked but I didn't get a response from her instead she went on top of me and stared into my eyes.

"Why not stare at me when I look hot?" She asked that made me blush because I feel my cheeks burning and because of the smirk she has right now.

"Y-yah! It's too early to t-talk about t-things like that." I said covering my face with my hands due to being too much flustered.

"Things like what? I'm just saying you should look at me too when I'm hot, it's a good sight you know?" She said as she slowly removed my hands that were covering my eyes still with that smirk of hers—I'm going to die please someone save me from this tiger!

"Yah Son Chaeyoung! Stop it would you?" I said and looked straight into her deep ocean like eyes that only looks at me and no other girls than me—'Only look at Mina' she said and she really does only look at Mina, only look at me.

"Okay okay I would but first, give me my morning kiss." She said and smiled sweetly at me and I can't resist that smile, that beautiful sweet smile of my baby cub. I kissed her but then when I was about to pull away she cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss more and I couldn't resist so I kissed back again and moved my lips in sync with her then I felt her smile through the kiss before pulling away to catch our breaths.

"That was a good way to start my day." She said and smiled before pecking my lips again and stand up.

"I'll take a bath first before I cook breakfast or do you wanna take a bath with me?" She asked and I playfully rolled my eyes at her earning a chuckle before she went inside while I just wait.

"You can go now Minari, I'll wait for you downstairs 'kay?" She said and I nodded then she went out while I went inside the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath I went downstairs only wearing an oversized shirt with only my undergarments on.

"Just in time Minari, I just finished cooking." I heard Chaeyoung said once I entered the dining area while one of the maids followed her and placed a plate wit food on the table.

"Take a seat and let's eat." She said and I just nodded and sat beside her while she puts food on my plate—other than her sleeping habits this is also one of her habits putting food on my plate for me.

"Oh later we should go grocery shopping, we're almost running out of stocks of food." Chaeyoung said looking at me and I just nodded my head and smiled at her. After eating breakfast we just watched a movie while cuddling until Chaeyoung decided to cook for lunch and so we ate then changed our clothes to go grocery shopping just like what Chaeyoung said earlier.

"You get in first I'll just park." She said and so I got out the car and went inside the grocery store and walked to find a cart for the things we'll buy. While on my way on getting a cart I saw a little kid running but then tripped down and started crying so I approached the kid and helped him to stand up.