39: The Creative Side

Start from the beginning

I swerved in and out of traffic like a maniac until I finally got to the house in record time. I ran inside and went straight up to my room, discarding my clothes and throwing them in my washing hamper before jumping in the shower. I washed up quickly and got dressed into the outfit I'd laid out last night before running back out of the house and to my car. Within ten minutes I was at Gianna's apartment, greeted by Alexis who answered her door. I'd gotten her to be here in order to get my baby ready and keep her company.

"Mmmm now you decided to show up. Lateness is a turn off you know."

I rolled my eyes and walked past her to get inside. "It wasn't my fault, time got away from me. Is she ready?"

"After waiting for you for damn near and hour? Nope. I told her to get changed so we could stay in."

"You what?!" I screeched. "Alexis why the hell would you-"

"What's with all the yelling out here?"

My heart literally stopped beating for a moment when my eyes settled on Gianna who came out of her bedroom while putting her diamond earrings on. She looked stunning.

"Sorry I'm late baby."

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "It's okay, I was a little behind with getting ready anyway."

"Mmmm..I see it was worth it though. You look so damn good."

"You do too."

I gripped her waist and pulled her in closer so we were chest to chest

I gripped her waist and pulled her in closer so we were chest to chest. She smiled up at me, already knowing what was coming. Slowly I leant down and planted my lips on hers. She reacted instantly, practically melting at my touch - something that I love. She slightly parted her lips, just enough for my tongue to slide into her mouth and explore a little. I guess we were getting too carried away though because we pulled away suddenly when Alexis cleared her throat.

"Get a fucking room for fucks sake."

Gianna smirked and looked at her. "You're in it."

Lord help me.

"Ewww gross!"

"Alright while my cousin is being dramatic, how about we go and enjoy our day?"

"Lead the way papi."

I swear the more time we spend together and the more we get comfortable with each other, this girl gets even more wild. Life with her certainly will never be boring, I know that much.

"So..do I get to know where you're taking me?"

"No."

"Not even a little hint?"

"No. You'll just have to wait and see. You'll love it though."

I hope she does. Gianna isn't some basic ass chick, she loves things that are out of the box - things that are creative. I know she'd appreciate simple dinner at a restaurant but she loves when things are a little more thought out.