°˖ ✧My Favorite Soft Hours Stories (Part 1)✧˖ °

Start from the beginning

You nodded as he wrapped an arm around you and led you into the living room. He took a blanket from the couch and wrapped you up in it, tucking you in before letting you sit down on the comfortable sofa.

"I'll be right back," he said in his gruff voice, unable to resist bending down and giving you a quick peck on your forehead.

You settled further into the cushions, nestling your chin into the blanket around you. You could already feel the effects of the material as warmth began to collect around you. But there was something missing . . . .

A minute or so later, Bakugou was back, holding a steaming mug of your favorite tea. "Here," he said, offering it to you.

"Thanks." You brought out a hand from the warm depths of the blanket, curling your fingers around the handle. Taking a sip, even more heat flooded into you, from your mouth and all the way down into the pit of your stomach. "Mmm, this is good."

"Whatever." Bakugou continued to stand there, staring at you for a moment; still wrapped up in your blanket, happily clutching the warm mug of tea. "Are you going to be fine like that?" he finally asked.

You thought for a second. "Hmm, no."

"What else could you possibly want, princess?"

"You."

He paused again for a second, considering. "...fuckin' brat."

You set your drink on the coffee table and held open the blanket in the space beside you. 'Begrudgingly', Katsuki settled in next to you, letting you drape the other end of the blanket on his opposite shoulder. You hugged his side, resting your chin on his shoulder. He was a warm man, and the new comfortable position you took made you sigh in contentment.

"Happy now?" he asked.

"Yes."

He sighed, wrapping his arm around you and beginning to rub circles onto your back. You pulled the blanket around you both even more so you could be extra tight together, snuggling on the couch like this.

Not too long after, you found yourself in his lap, your head resting on his chest. His large palm stroked down the back of your head rhythmically, tempting you to close your eyes. His neck smelled nice and his chest was warm, and it was all you could do to drift off to sleep in his arms.

───── ∘◦❁◦∘ ─────

───── ∘◦❁◦∘ ─────

Midoriya stood over your sleeping form for a moment, holding a tray out before him. It pained him to wake you up, since you were so tired and needed your rest, but he also knew you needed to eat. He set down the tray on your nightstand and flicked on the lamp behind it. Hoping the soft warm light wouldn't hurt your eyes or head any further, he bent down to gently shake you awake.

BNHA One-Shots and Short Stories (x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara